Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #50-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 50, Number 12 Monday, 18 February 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: does anybody have.. Re: TMBG: does anybody have.. TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-11 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <412002201713110399@mr-potatohead.com> From: "potatohead" Subject: TMBG: does anybody have.. Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:11:00 -0600 Hi, I know this is kinda a far shot (being that it was over 10 years ago..)but does anybody by any chance have a recording of the TMBG show in New Paltz, NY on May 5, 1990?? If you do let me know..:) _____________________________________________ Free email with personality! Over 200 domains! http://www.MyOwnEmail.com ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <9c.1b25bfae.29a109e5@aol.com> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:28:05 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: does anybody have.. I don't have it, but have you tried the newsgroup (alt.music.tmbg)? There may be a few old time fans lurking about there who could help you out. Good luck! Kay ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20020218054138.22516.qmail@web13405.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:41:38 -0800 (PST) From: Laura Helbling Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-11 ok, so does anyone know where i can find the william allen white head picture. i have..plans and i'd like to be able to print it out. i've found other pictures of mr white, but not this particular head shot. thank you. Laura your head will collapse 'cause there's nothing in it __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games http://sports.yahoo.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #50-12 ******************************