Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #50-15 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 50, Number 15 Thursday, 21 February 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: GOld Disc TMBG: foreign pressings Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <001201c1b9f0$04eb3ea0$870f883e@005282020097> From: "Al" Subject: TMBG: GOld Disc Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:21:45 -0000 I don't know if it's still there, but a couple of days ago you could buy the Flood Gold Disc at www.eil.com I assume it's a copy not the original, but it looks cool anyway. Catch you later AL [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:17:56 -0500 From: Jennifer CG Nelson Subject: TMBG: foreign pressings perhaps it's a result of that crazy metric system? > >I have a West German pressing of a Husker Du (a great Minnesota band from >the 80s, btw..) album. The entire album is one track! Why are the foreign >versions like this? > >Anyone? > >"WttJ' Jim Mohan >TMBG Amb to MN >Mr. Me ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #50-15 ******************************