Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #50-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 50, Number 5 Tuesday, 5 February 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Twistid TMBG: CD List Re: TMBG: CD List TMBG: video bootlegs Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <007901c1adb5$0ecbd610$8d1410ac@visualnetworks.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: Twistid Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:49:26 -0500 CallMeDoctorWorm : > Could the songs that Twistid was forced to remove indicate > what will be on the forthcoming anthology? Not really. A fair amount of the stuff they wanted removed was never on Dial-a-Song. And they didn't mention any of the fan-recorded Dial-a-Songs that were/are up there. > Any details on what went down there? Scratch posted a phony TMBG UnLtd lost month, "Smarch," which I believe included some unreleased studio material. TDK blew the whistle to TMBG's management, and eventually a representative of the band contacted Adam Varn (the twistid admin). The band's rep didn't suggest any future releases for the removed tracks, they simply listed the tracks without further explanation. This included pretty much all of the studio material (released or not), Brave New World, Live!!! NYC, and Particle Man Live at Mountain Stage. Adam immediately complied with their wishes. Those are all the details I have. Bryce ------------------------------ From: TomatoThief@aol.com Message-ID: <55.22076e93.2990519d@aol.com> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:05:33 EST Subject: TMBG: CD List Does anyone have or know of where I can get a list of all the TMBG CDs? With or without the rare or the singles it doesn't matter. -Kelsey [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] TomatoThief@aol.com wrote: > > Does anyone have or know of where I can get a list of all the TMBG > CDs? With or without the rare or the singles it doesn't matter. http://www.tmbg.org/band-info/discography/indexi.html seems to be what you're looking for. http://www.tmbg.org/band-info/discography/ has more links to other discography stuff, things with track listings, etc. it's pretty thorough. From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Feb 4 21:14:28 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g152ESm26651 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:14:28 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from fn3.freenet.tlh.fl.us ([199.44.190.73]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g152ERJ26642 for ; Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:14:27 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from dmccaleb@fn3.freenet.tlh.fl.us) Received: from localhost (dmccaleb@localhost) by fn3.freenet.tlh.fl.us (8.8.8/8.6.9) with ESMTP id VAA20078 for ; Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:17:11 -0500 (EST) Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:17:11 -0500 (EST) From: David Mccaleb To: Subject: TMBG: video bootlegs Message-ID: MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: David Mccaleb Sorry to use this medium, but i couldn't find the email address on the website and this was the only way I could think of to contact him. Russ Josephson- I want to order a few tapes, but I can't find your email address on the website and, as a result, can't send you through paypal. So I guess if you respond, I'll know. Yeah. thanks. again, sorry about that people. david ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #50-5 *****************************