Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #50-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 50, Number 6 Wednesday, 6 February 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-5 TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-5 Re: TMBG: the Smarch incident Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:26:34 EST From: NitpickR@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-5 Message-ID: <159.873f19a.2991459a@aol.com> Hello 41- <> When in doubt, blame TDK. ~Adam ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3C5FF068.B4C44256@st.com> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 07:47:04 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #50-5 Hi David, Here's my email. russj@tmbg.org I've been getting so much spam email lately, that I'm going to put my email address only in an image file to thwart the spam-bots. Unfortunately, I haven't uploaded the new image file yet--except to my new Mormon Tabernacle Choir page. Russ > Reply-To: David Mccaleb > > Sorry to use this medium, but i couldn't find the email address on the > website and this was the only way I could think of to contact him. > > Russ Josephson- I want to order a few tapes, but I can't find your email > address on the website and, as a result, can't send you through paypal. > So I guess if you respond, I'll know. Yeah. thanks. > > again, sorry about that people. > david ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Message-ID: <00e101c1ae81$3590c9a0$b31510ac@visualnetworks.com> From: "Bryce" Subject: Re: TMBG: the Smarch incident Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:10:50 -0500 Adam : > When in doubt, blame TDK. Now now, if we're applying maxims I personally prefer "Judge not, lest ye be judged." I named TDK only because he posted to the newsgroup claiming responsibility for the Smarch whistle-blowing, and defending his decision. Here are two such posts: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Smarch+Stabile+group:alt.music.tmbg&hl=en Bryce I could say who's to blame. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #50-6 *****************************