Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 11 Wednesday, 13 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Help finding some TMBG rarities Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:27:06 -0500 From: Kevin Subject: TMBG: Help finding some TMBG rarities Message-id: <001b01c1ca3e$f37b1f00$6d63ba18@0021116627> Ive been looking for a copy of the Pink album show and or the john henry show that tmbg did (in 92 and 94 respectivly) for a while now. I have been unable to find it. I was wondering if anyone out there had a copy and was willing to share it. Maybe it could be uploaded to the twistid ftp or something. Im sure alot of people would be interested in it. Please let me know if you have a copy on cd, maybe we can trade if you are unable to upload it for whatever reason. And on a sidenote, is the Frank O'Tool bootleg up anywhere, because i have never heard that either and it sounds so awsome. Thanks for the help. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-11 ******************************