Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 12 Thursday, 14 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG on KUT TMBG: Another Lyric Request from Kate Re: TMBG: Another Lyric Request from Kate Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:44:27 -0600 (CST) From: Mitch Harding Subject: TMBG: TMBG on KUT Message-ID: TMBG are playing on 90.5 in Austin at 1pm today. Sorry about the late notice, and sorry if this has already been mentioned. -- Mitch Harding 512-838-0445 (t/l 678-0445) hardingm@austin.ibm.com http://www.mitcharf.com/ UPT IST I/O Team Lead Building 905, Office 3G-016 "Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance." - Autolycus (in Shakespeare's "The Winter's Tale") ------------------------------ From: "Kate Sith" Subject: TMBG: Another Lyric Request from Kate Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:08:30 -0500 Message-ID: ^_^ Could anyone post the lyrics to Thunderbird? -Kate Sith Queen of Spades TMBG Ambassador to the State of Michigan Keeper of Ewan McGregor's Smile * ------------------------------------------------------------ "I'm gonna die if you touch me one more time Well, I guess that I'm gonna die no matter what." -J. Linnell "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -The Magical Sitar "This pig-shaped bush frightens and confuses me." -G. Threepwood _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: Another Lyric Request from Kate Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:19:33 -0500 Message-ID: For the second time within a month... (that's OK) I know, I know, I said that I would quit. Alright, I promise, no more after this. You don't know how I tried to forget what it was like, I remember now, I remember now why they called it Thunderbird. Why they called it Thunderbird. Man, oh man, My throat is dry. Man, are you Thinking what I am? Well what about it then? Before you crawl you have to learn to fall. You can't see Heaven when you standing tall. To get the whole sky, on the ground you have to lie, I remember now, I remember now why they called it Thunderbird. Why they called it Thunderbird. They devised a plan, they would melt a man, and they called it Thunderbird. Yes, they called it Thunderbird. We have fun, me and my girl, we'll have fun, fun, fun until T-bird takes her dad away. I know, I know, I said that I'd desist. Alright, I promise, No more after this. Not to be what I was like, not to soar across the sky, spread my thunder wings and fly, spread my thunder wings and fly, I remember now, I remember now why they called it Thunderbird. Why they called it Thunderbird. >From: "Kate Sith" >Reply-To: "Kate Sith" >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: Another Lyric Request from Kate >Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:08:30 -0500 > >^_^ Could anyone post the lyrics to Thunderbird? > > > >-Kate Sith >Queen of Spades >TMBG Ambassador to the State of Michigan >Keeper of Ewan McGregor's Smile > >------------------------------------------------------------ > >"I'm gonna die if you touch me one more time >Well, I guess that I'm gonna die no matter what." > -J. Linnell > >"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in >return." > -The Magical Sitar > >"This pig-shaped bush frightens and confuses me." > -G. Threepwood > > >_________________________________________________________________ >Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com > _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-12 ******************************