Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 13 Friday, 15 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Asheville, NC tour date TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #51-12 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:25:24 -0500 Subject: TMBG: Asheville, NC tour date Message-ID: <20020314.172525.1268.0.jbparke@juno.com> From: jbparke@juno.com Does anyone out there know what happened to the concert that was supposed to be at the Asheville Music Zone on April 3rd? I was planning on going but noticed that the date is no longer on tmbg.com or pollstar. THAT SUX!!! Weeping internally, ^v^ Jeffro ^v^ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:17:44 -0500 From: Kevin Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #51-12 Message-id: <000801c1cbc7$98085d60$6d63ba18@0021116627> > TMBG are playing on 90.5 in Austin at 1pm today. Sorry about the late > notice, and sorry if this has already been mentioned. are you sure? I checked the website and there is some nature show on at 1PM unless I'm doing the wrong thing. Do you have any idea what the name of the show is that they were on. I am trying to find it online with no luck. Did anyone hear it, what did they play/talk about? Did anyone tape it that is willing to put it up somewhere such as the Twistid FTP or something? Thanks for the help ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-13 ******************************