Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 17 Friday, 22 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: STL Today article Re: TMBG: no okgo for me >:-| Re: A.M.TMBG: pre instore jitters Re: TMBG: STL Today article Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3C9A3C02.3B3677A@st.com> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:01:06 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: STL Today article > 03/20/2002 06:39 AM > > This evening, They Might Be Giants will be appearing in St. > Louis, with a show at the Pageant, preceded by a shorter, 6 > p.m. acoustic gig at the University City Streetside Records. Did anybody tape this instore? I'd love to get some more live video of TMBG, especially with all the new Mink Car songs-- I love that album! P.S. I'm thinking that I'll have to retire TMBG Video Bootleg Vol. 2 soon, as it's starting to wear out, after over 300 copies. ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: no okgo for me >:-| Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:36:12 -0500 Message-ID: Dammit! Last time they couldn't play due to technical difficulties. I'll never see them. >From: "Charlie Miller" >Reply-To: "Charlie Miller" >To: >Subject: TMBG: no okgo for me >:-| >Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:16:13 -0500 > >Yeah, so according to the email Damian of okgo just sent out, they had to >cancel their shows with tmbg at Jacksonville, Atlanta, and Charleston. >Being an atlantian, that is BAD NEWS. Oh well, it will be interesting to >see who does open for them, hopefully it isn't some crappy local act. > >-Charlie Miller >http://charlah.usedforcomparison.com > > _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp. ------------------------------ Subject: Re: A.M.TMBG: pre instore jitters Message-ID: From: "Bill Seybolt" Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:31:10 -0500 Don't pull a "crying girl," like the one in the Gigantic trailer. That might be start... "I love them so much. You have no idea." "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." - Matt Groening >Hey y'all, almost 24 hours to the minute until I will have my first live >encounter with They.........Might........Be.......Giants!!!!!!!!! >I'm freaking......what can you really say to those guys without looking like >an absolute total moron?? And Quinn, how long before the instore should I >stop eating so I don't inadvertently puke at a very inopportune time? >I'm not as messed up as I want to be, >Jenn [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-17 ******************************