Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 18 Saturday, 23 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: giantkid.net TMBG: you know you want to Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Dan Brosnan" Subject: TMBG: giantkid.net Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:13:43 +0000 Message-ID: If you didn't already know...go to tmbg.com and there is a link to the new tmbg childrens website. It's either giantkid.net or giantskid.net. It is very much like the old NO! Preview site that was originally on tmbg.com. Check it out though. dan _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:14:15 -0500 (EST) From: Josh Axelrad Subject: TMBG: you know you want to Message-ID: spend your free time getting tmbg.net back up to date? OK... well... I have stopped deluding myself into thinking I will get back on top of it... so if anyone wants to spend a little time working on it to get it back up to date (there are 100+ submissions to be added) then I can try to repay you in some way (read: bootlegs, web space, food, ..., ....., ........) Or not... I just don't have the time to get it back up to date, I have the time to keep it up to date if it was up to date but yeah... maybe somebody else does? indeed I feel like a jerk for writing this I am a jerk Josh -- Jish TMBG.net and the EFnet #TMBG Home Page http://www.tmbg.net/ "The notion of you remembers who the real you used to be, and the legend of you wouldn't ever do the things you've done to me." -- Sean Altman ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-18 ******************************