Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 19 Monday, 25 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: l TMBG: ideal giant goodness compilation Re: TMBG: l Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "switsawa" Subject: TMBG: l Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:14:46 -0500 Organization: They Might Be Giants Fan Club Message-ID: ------------------------------ From: "absolutely ryan garner" Subject: TMBG: ideal giant goodness compilation Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:19:34 -0700 Message-ID: I know this was asked years ago.. I'm just a little slow on the response. HAHA! ...(anyways, my ideal cd) 1- Ana Ng 2- Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head 3- Number Three 4- Don't Let's Start 5- Nightgown Of The Sullen Moon (misc t... does that count?) 6- The Statue Got Me High 7- It's Not My Birthday (yet another misc t) 8- Twisting 9- Nothings Gonna Change My Clothes 10- (She was a) Spiralling Shape!!! (sorry tough one) 11- No One Knows My Plan 12- Santa's Beard 13- Youth Culture Killed My Dog (85DT version- yeah i know that's stretching it) 14- They'll Need A Crane 15- The Famous Polka 16- When It Rains It Snows 17- We're The Replacements 18- They Might Be Giants 19- Rythm Section Want Ad 20- End Of The Tour 38- Space Suit lots of extremely tough choices. much to my regret i couldn't find a place for any mink car material. =( honorable mention to: bangs, so loud in here, cyclops rock, fang, sombrero, my man, wicked lil crit... BAH.. honorable mention to mink car!) The sender of the preceeding message, and the author of the ensuing signature, Ryan Garner, Excerpt from: "The allegory of the people in the cave by the Greek guy" _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:45:38 EST From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: l Message-ID: <45.14c9cb5e.29cf94f2@aol.com> This is a pretty thought-provoking message. I think what I like most about it is that you posted the same thing on the newsgroup! :) In a message dated Sun, 24 Mar 2002 9:16:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, "switsawa" writes: > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-19 ******************************