Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 21 Wednesday, 27 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: ADV-get ya gamble on! TMBG: Get ya gamble on! TMBG: What is this? TMBG: Anyone remember bbses? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200203260919.BAA07633@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: Rocco Subject: TMBG: ADV-get ya gamble on! Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:14:44 -0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/related), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200203261729.JAA09150@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: Rocco Subject: TMBG: Get ya gamble on! Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:24:52 -0800 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/related), contents not processed] ------------------------------ From: "Ryan Trask" Subject: TMBG: What is this? Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:47:26 -0800 Organization: They Might Be Giants Fan Club Message-ID: What is this ng?? How is it that I am now noticing it? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?????? Ryan Trask ------------------------------ Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20020326231328.025e0890@pop-server.austin.rr.com> Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:13:35 -0600 From: Mitch Harding Subject: TMBG: Anyone remember bbses? I debated about whether or not I should post this message here. I've been a long-time member of the list, and I think there may be some of you to whom this is of interest. If you never called bbses back in the day, then you may want to skip this message. For those who know what bbses are (or would like to learn), I've recently set one up: Announcing the grand opening of Harf! bbs, a 16-node telnet bbs running Synchronet. telnet://harf.no-ip.com http://www.mitcharf.com/~bbs/ Harf! features the following door games: Barren Realms Elite*, Trade Wars*, Legend of the Red Dragon*, The Pit*, Pimp Wars, Murder Motel, Kannons & Katapults, Boggle, and Word Eliminate (* indicates the game is registered). The bbs is open now, but the games will not start until 12:01am Central time on Thursday, March 28. This will give people time to logon and get validated, so that nobody gets a head-start. The bbs also features fun message bases and soon-to-be-extensive file areas. User validation is conducted quickly and automatically via e-mail verification. telnet://harf.no-ip.com http://www.mitcharf.com/~bbs/ Hope to see you there! Mitch http://www.mitcharf.com/ "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." - Matt Groening ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-21 ******************************