Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 23 Saturday, 30 March 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Last stop on the tour Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Matt Burkart" Subject: TMBG: Last stop on the tour Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:01:05 -0500 Message-ID: Hello All, The last stop on the current TMBG American tour appears to be coming up in Columbus, and I was just curious if anything special happens on the last stop. I know they should be well organized from the previous stops, but if they do an extended musical extravaganza then I might make the trip (I already have tickets for the local Cincinnati show). Does anyone have memories of previous last stops? Later, MattGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-23 ******************************