Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 3 Sunday, 3 March 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Hovering Sombrero chords RE: TMBG: Hovering Sombrero chords TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Re: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Re: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: MST3Kenobi@aol.com Message-ID: <116.d2d7e9f.29b261d5@aol.com> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:11:49 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Hovering Sombrero chords i am but a lowly teenager - erm I guess that would be 27 years less than the Answer to Life the Universe and Everything, if we're going by Adams years. I demand no respect. Farewell. ~MST3Kenobi@AOL.com Official TMBG Ambassador to the Sci-fi Community "I wanna be a nonconformist just like everybody else" -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GS/L/CS d-- s:t a? C++ U++ P L W++ N+ w+ !M [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000e01c1c229$2de032c0$a549d90c@mchsi.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:31:05 -0600 Where can I find the lyrics to Museum of Idiots? Thanks, Jackie [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 16:38:35 EST From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Message-ID: <5b.23cdc341.29b2a05c@aol.com> The newsgroup has discussed this a few times. You can search for those posts. The words seem pretty easy to undrstand, though. Is there any part in particular that's giving you a hard time? In a message dated Sat, 2 Mar 2002 3:33:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Jackie York" writes: > > > Where can I find the lyrics to Museum of Idiots? > Thanks, > Jackie ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000401c1c24a$fa4cf340$a549d90c@mchsi.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: Re: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:33:02 -0600 Thank you! I found some on the list archives. It was part of the second verse I was having trouble with. I appreciate your help. Jackie ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 3:38 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: Museum of Idiots lyrics > The newsgroup has discussed this a few times. You can search for those posts. The words seem pretty easy to undrstand, though. Is there any part in particular that's giving you a hard time? ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-3 *****************************