Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 6 Wednesday, 6 March 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Indianapolis show Re: TMBG: Indianapolis show Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Todd Wetherbee" Subject: Re: TMBG: Indianapolis show Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:16:53 Message-ID: The Vogue is in the Broad Ripple area of town. It's basically a whole slew of night clubs, bars, restaurants etc., and is one of the best and most popular areas in town. The Vogue is probably the top-billed club in the area, and they consistently get good acts. The setup is a front area that is standing room, several tables on the ground level, and more tables on the balcony. It's a pretty nice place. The people who work there are generally pretty friendly, but I would expect to get a cursory pat-down on the way in. Oh, and, of course, it is a 21 and over bar. I've seen TMBG twice there, and those have been two of my favorite TMBG shows. I expect more of the same on April 4. Todd >From: "Jackie York" >Reply-To: "Jackie York" >To: >Subject: TMBG: Indianapolis show >Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:30:25 -0600 > >Does anyone know anything about the Vogue in Indianapolis? What kind of >neighborhood is it in? > >Thanks for any help, >Jackie _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000401c1c4d9$9d7f5680$a549d90c@mchsi.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: Re: TMBG: Indianapolis show Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:39:06 -0600 Thank you so much for the information. I'm looking forward to the show. I've never been to Indiana. Jackie ----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Wetherbee" To: ; Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:16 PM Subject: Re: TMBG: Indianapolis show > The Vogue is in the Broad Ripple area of town. It's basically a whole slew > of night clubs, bars, restaurants etc., and is one of the best and most > popular areas in town. The Vogue is probably the top-billed club in the > area, and they consistently get good acts. The setup is a front area that > is standing room, several tables on the ground level, and more tables on the > balcony. It's a pretty nice place. The people who work there are generally > pretty friendly, but I would expect to get a cursory pat-down on the way in. > Oh, and, of course, it is a 21 and over bar. > > I've seen TMBG twice there, and those have been two of my favorite TMBG > shows. I expect more of the same on April 4. > > Todd > > > >From: "Jackie York" > >Reply-To: "Jackie York" > >To: > >Subject: TMBG: Indianapolis show > >Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:30:25 -0600 > > > >Does anyone know anything about the Vogue in Indianapolis? What kind of > >neighborhood is it in? > > > >Thanks for any help, > >Jackie > > > _________________________________________________________________ > Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-6 *****************************