Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #51-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 51, Number 7 Thursday, 7 March 2002 Today's Topics: RE: Non-TMBG: Grammys on UK TV Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20020306025844.01eff988@pop.cwru.edu> Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 02:59:51 -0500 From: Dylan Flipse Subject: RE: Non-TMBG: Grammys on UK TV At 03:05 PM 3/4/2002 -0500, you wrote: >I know exactly what you mean - I was hoping at first that he was spoofing >himself, but no such luck... > >It's funny with Dylan - - - He's attained godhood. I certainly have. Dylan "But I'm still no Mike Leffel" Flipse dylan@flipse.com - www.flipse.com "Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of" - They Might Be Giants ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #51-7 *****************************