Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #52-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 52, Number 16 Thursday, 18 April 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: aussies - rage TMBG: aussies - rage TMBG: Re: TMBG-Announce (so now we know) Re:TMBG: aussies - rage Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG-Announce (so now we know) Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20020417133044.86346.qmail@web14401.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:30:44 +1000 (EST) From: k i r a l e e Subject: TMBG: aussies - rage lyndy wrote: > > TMBG are the guest programmers on rage > soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS THAT DAY IS THE DAY OF ULTIMATE JOY, OK - spend day shopping and eating at funny cafes in newtown SEE BEN FOLDS AT ENMORE!!!! tmbg guest programming rageeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'm so excited. that day will be known for all time as the day of joy.. with much love kiralee http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger - A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20020417133117.95930.qmail@web14404.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:31:17 +1000 (EST) From: k i r a l e e Subject: TMBG: aussies - rage lyndy wrote: > > TMBG are the guest programmers on rage > soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS THAT DAY IS THE DAY OF ULTIMATE JOY, OK - spend day shopping and eating at funny cafes in newtown SEE BEN FOLDS AT ENMORE!!!! tmbg guest programming rageeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'm so excited. that day will be known for all time as the day of joy.. with much love kiralee http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger - A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE! ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:38:20 -0700 From: "Pzickler" Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG-Announce (so now we know) flansy wrote: >It's going to be a 2 disc set with a book and will be a >comprehensive survey of our entire recorded history, with all the "hits" and >long time favorites, as well as a healthy sampling of the best lesser known >songs. The title is something like "Dial-A-Song: 20 Years of They Might Be >Giants." The set won't be actual Dial-A-Song recordings, although virtually >all the songs began there. THAT set would have a much smaller audience, >perhaps just y'all and us, and while it is being discussed as a specialty >release for Idlewild, like our Battle of the bands project, breath-holding is >not encouraged. Sigh. I guess I understand that the goal is to win new converts, not to appeal to us lowly FANS. OK, OK, I'm not bitter. Really. PZ ------------------------------ Subject: Re:TMBG: aussies - rage Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:52:00 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Boy, I get the feeling that They don't often get down to where water spirals the wrong way out the sink, huh??? I promise, I'll never bitch again about having to fight my way into the wilds of Brooklyn to see them in Prospect Park.... Though I must say I'd rather go see them in Australia... Or New Zealand, even - - - Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: TMBG: aussies - rage Author: "k i r a l e e" Date: 04/17/02 9:31 AM lyndy wrote: > > TMBG are the guest programmers on rage > soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS THAT DAY IS THE DAY OF ULTIMATE JOY, OK - spend day shopping and eating at funny cafes in newtown SEE BEN FOLDS AT ENMORE!!!! tmbg guest programming rageeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'm so excited. that day will be known for all time as the day of joy.. with much love kiralee http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger - A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE! ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:30:00 -0400 From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: TMBG-Announce (so now we know) Message-ID: <52297EA2.6A8FE0E4.0000F199@aol.com> >>OK, OK, I'm not bitter. Really. I am. But somehow I don't feel very disappointed. I think i've finally learned not to get my hopes up. Ever. ;) Also, I'm kind of impressed that he was straightforward about it in advance, so that we're not all disappointed the day it comes out. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #52-16 ******************************