Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #52-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 52, Number 19 Monday, 22 April 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg rage playlist TMBG: Peace TMBG: Re: Rage Playlist TMBG: PEACE quote Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:53:57 -0400 From: NitpickR@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg rage playlist Message-ID: <2FEB7026.2246C14F.007CDD34@aol.com> Hello 41- ::Hey guys, this is the playlist, What John and John chose to play ... What do you all think ?? They explained there choice's in soem cases but mostly they just made up stupid little ditties about being up late and watching music videos. Lyndy :) :: Holy crap that's a good show. I'd love a tape of it! Did anyone get it? ~Adam ------------------------------ From: MST3Kenobi@aol.com Message-ID: <17c.71e3969.29f45bbd@aol.com> Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:15:25 EDT Subject: TMBG: Peace Greetings. I was granted the fortune of planting a tree or the such in honor of my late great-aunt in her Club's Peace Garden (odd, indeed). I need to come up with a quote concerning peace, and before I start looking through TMBG lyric sheets (for better is there to quote?), I thought that I would ask any of you if anything came to mind. Many thanks and may the Force be with you. ~MST3Kenobi@AOL.com Official TMBG Ambassador to the Sci-fi Community "I wanna be a nonconformist just like everybody else" -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GS/L/CS d-- s:t a? C++ U++ P L W++ N+ w+ !M [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:00:32 -0400 Subject: TMBG: PEACE quote Message-ID: <20020421.190035.-173619.0.mdance1124@juno.com> From: Miranda Phifer I got an e-mail from someone asking for a quote to use from tmbg that has to do with peace....here's what i came up with just now on the top of my head.......They prob aren't the best...but it is hard to think of ones that have to do with peace =) "The trees all waved their giant arms and happiness bled from every street corner..." ~ The Day "For years and years i've wandered the earth condemned to a life of bleak despair...then one day I looked around and found it had disappeared." ~Hopeless Bleak Despair "The good old days never say goodbye if you keep this in your mind: you need some loving arms." ~Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head "We sould be sleeping in the flowers..." ~Sleeping In the Flowers "The engagements are booked through the end of the world, so we'll meet at the end of the tour" ~The End of the Tour .......I know that there are prob many more...but i can't think of any right now.....GOOD LUCK!!! Miranda ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #52-19 ******************************