Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #52-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 52, Number 20 Tuesday, 23 April 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:44:05 -0400 From: Kevin Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 Message-id: <001901c1ea4f$35603ce0$6d63ba18@0021116627> Hey, I know that alot of people have some really cool bootlegs out there but have no one to trade with or dont want to because its such a hassel and takes time and money to do it through the mail. I have recently relized how simple and fast it is to send mp3's through AOL Instant Messager if you have a good connection and dont mind having them as mp3's, which doesnt bother me since i figure its better than nothing and still enjoyable. I have a whole bunch of stuff and I'm looking for some more people to trade with out there, so im starting this thread in hopes that anyone who wants to trade through AIM will post their SN and then we can all get in touch and swap shows and add to our collections. If this works well we might be able to get a whole bunch of people and have a nice ring going. So if you want in on this let us know your name and we can start this thing up. OARF1027 ------------------------------ From: "Jon" Subject: TMBG: Re: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:23:57 -0400 Message-ID: I have a few cool TMBG mp3 things on my computer which i'm willing to share as well as a TON of rare appearances, late night appearances etc in video. just IM me (jenkijon383) and i'll let you browse through my stuff the mp3's i have are: 11-09-00 - i only have 10 of the songs (drink, four of two, museum of idiots, no, on the drag, purple toupee, sleep walkers, thunderbird, your moms alright) but the quality is A+ 11.16.01 - a Mink Car show (also hosted on TDK's webpage, good quality) wow, that's actually all i have. Thought i had about 30 shows, but it looks like i burnt all the mp3's to cd and deleted them off my hard drive. i can always rip them if you have something good to trade. jon jenkins ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin" To: Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 6:44 PM Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #49-1 > Hey, I know that alot of people have some really cool bootlegs out > there but have no one to trade with or dont want to because its such a > hassel and takes time and money to do it through the mail. I have > recently relized how simple and fast it is to send mp3's through AOL > Instant Messager if you have a good connection and dont mind having > them as mp3's, which doesnt bother me since i figure its better than > nothing and still enjoyable. I have a whole bunch of stuff and I'm > looking for some more people to trade with out there, so im starting > this thread in hopes that anyone who wants to trade through AIM will > post their SN and then we can all get in touch and swap shows and add > to our collections. If this works well we might be able to get a > whole bunch of people and have a nice ring going. So if you want in > on this let us know your name and we can start this thing up. > OARF1027 > > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #52-20 ******************************