Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 10 Sunday, 12 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: news.tmbg.org discontinued Re: TMBG: news.tmbg.org discontinued Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: TMBG: news.tmbg.org discontinued Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 16:56:54 +1000 From: superspanger@hotmail.com Message-ID: Hey guys... Sorry but I dont fully understand what this means to me, can somebody please explain it to me?? Thanks...Lyndy ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: news.tmbg.org discontinued Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 11:16:17 +0000 Message-ID: Lyndy: >Hey guys... Sorry but I dont fully understand what this means to me, can >somebody please explain it to me?? Do you use news.tmbg.org to access the list or the newsgroup? If not, then it means nothing. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-10 ******************************