Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 11 Monday, 13 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Wishing you a wonderful day TMBG: news groups Re: TMBG: news groups Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <41144-22002501211452290@c2235544-a> From: "Bob Johnson" Organisation: JOHNSON HOME PRODUCTS & SERVICES Subject: TMBG: Wishing you a wonderful day Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 07:04:52 -0400 Welcome to Johnson Home Products & Services http://www.johnsonhome2276.com YOUR COMPLIMENTARY GIFT From Johnson Home P & S Register TODAY! if haven't already. Hurry while supplies Last. Free Gift Offer at my expense. http://home.attbi.com/~johnsonhomestor1/YOUR_COMPLIMENTARY_GIFT.htx [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "L Holstein" Subject: TMBG: news groups Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:02:24 +1000 Message-ID: Thanks Nathan, I didnt think it was anything too bad for me :) now I feel bad cause this is going to be a one liner ... so I'll tell you all about the kinda strange TMBG moments I've had this past month. Altho they've hardly been mentioning!! **1. At TAFE, the other week some one was humming what I thought was 'particle man', it turned out to be 'spider man' it still cheered me up...Tafe is dull!! **2. A kid wanted to go to the toilet the other day but the teacher wouldnt let him so when he went back to his seat, he complained and started singing "boss of me" but he changed the words to ..."boss of my bladder and I need to pee" See, I said they wear hardly worth mentioning but now I dont feel so bad about only having one line in my reply... catch ya's... Lyndy > Lyndy: > >Hey guys... Sorry but I dont fully understand what this means to me, can > >somebody please explain it to me?? > > Do you use news.tmbg.org to access the list or the newsgroup? If not, then > it means nothing. > > Nathan ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 16:57:08 -0400 From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: news groups Message-ID: <6C8BAA98.34A39CA2.0000F199@aol.com> >>See, I said they wear hardly worth mentioning but now I dont feel so bad about only having one line in my reply... I don't know. I got kind of a kick out of the have to pee thing. ;) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-11 ******************************