Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 16 Thursday, 23 May 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:12:33 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Is it me or has the list very gone quiet over the last few days? Are you Americans having another of those holidays you always seem to be having! We, of course, have a holiday to celebrate the Queen's jubilee in the next week or so and Ozzy Osborne is playing at Buckingham Palace! Will you be celebrating with us by any chance?! Possible topic - have the Giants ever done any songs on Royalty? Richard ~ who hastens to add that he has his tongue firmly in cheek! ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:45:41 -0400 Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Message-ID: <20020522.124543.-531577.5.mdance1124@juno.com> From: Miranda Phifer yes, it has gotten quiet... and the holiday i am celebrating here is school almost being out for the year for me!!! On Wed, 22 May 2002 17:12:33 +0100 "Richard Hilton" writes: > Is it me or has the list very gone quiet over the last few days? > > Are you Americans having another of those holidays you always seem > to be having! > > We, of course, have a holiday to celebrate the Queen's jubilee in > the next week or so and Ozzy Osborne is playing at Buckingham > Palace! Will you be celebrating with us by any chance?! > > Possible topic - have the Giants ever done any songs on Royalty? > > > Richard ~ who hastens to add that he has his tongue firmly in cheek! > > > ________________________________________________________________________ > This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The > service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a > proactive > anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, > visit: > http://www.star.net.uk > ________________________________________________________________________ > ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:36:36 +0000 Message-ID: Richard Hilton: >Is it me or has the list very gone quiet over the last few days? That seems to happen quite often nowadays. >Are you Americans having another of those holidays you always seem to be >having! Hey, at least every other Monday isn't a bank holiday here! >Possible topic - have the Giants ever done any songs on Royalty? Hmm, let me see... King Of Wingo Kings Of The Cave The demo of "I Palindrome I" ("She King of Brooklyn she") These are really just songs that use the word "king," though. The Johns seem to refer writing songs about Presidents. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:04:26 -0600 Message-ID: >Are you Americans having another of those holidays you always seem to be >having! > >We, of course, have a holiday to celebrate the Queen's jubilee in the next >week or so and Ozzy Osborne is playing at Buckingham Palace! Will you be >celebrating with us by any chance?! We don't have all that many holidays in the US where we don't have to go to work or school (unless of course one works for the government or the state). I always thought you guys had more (especially when you figure in holidays like Pancake Day-I think that was just made up so you had an excuse not to go into work or go to school). Maybe the Johns could write a song about that one! I think it is definitely obscure enough to make a great song _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp. ------------------------------ From: BethJE@aol.com Message-ID: <94.26acd9e6.2a1d9704@aol.com> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:51:16 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? >Are you Americans having another of those holidays you always seem to be >having! It's funny that you say this right before Memorial Day weekend. Not that I think Memorial Day has anything to do with the lack of posting. Beth, who never does anything on Memorial Day weekend. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-16 ******************************