Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 17 Friday, 24 May 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? TMBG: Best luggage carts TMBG: my cover art for Superfueled Freakcicle Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Re: TMBG: New York on the 4th July RE: TMBG: New York on the 4th July Re: TMBG: New York on the 4th July TMBG: Best luggage carts Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:04:31 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Pancake Day! That will be Shrove Tuesday I believe. I'm told Americans call it 'Fat Tuesday' or 'Mardi Gras'. True? Richard >>> "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" 23/05/02 01:04:26 >>> I always thought you guys had more (especially when you figure in holidays like Pancake Day-I think that was just made up so you had an excuse not to go into work or go to school). ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200205231151.EAA13041@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd " Subject: TMBG: Best luggage carts Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:39:47 +0800 Kalux Enterprise
Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd

Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd was established in

1986 and specialized in producing and developing a variety of luggage carts. Our factories located in Taiwan and mainland China are equipped with integrated production lines under strict quality control.

Our business goal is to continuously strive

to maintain and achieve the highest possible
standard and to provide more competitive price and prompt delivery to our customers.

With much accumulated exprerience

involved in the domestic and exporting business, we are with recognition as a leading manufacturer
and exporter in Taiwan and have enjoyed a good reputation among our clients worldwide.

Our Products:
Some of our products for your

reference. If interested please contact us
for best offer which will bring you more business and benefit.

Contact Us:
Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Address: 3F-8, No. 79, Sec.1, Hsin-Tai-Wu Road,
Hsichih, Taipei Hsien 221, Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-2698-9799
Fax::886-2-2698-9800
Email:kalux@ms1.hinet.net
(1 of "ms1" is numeral 1, not alphabetic I)
------------------------------ Message-ID: <1022176754.3ced2df214034@webmail2.namezero.com> Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:59:14 -0400 From: Bryce Subject: TMBG: my cover art for Superfueled Freakcicle I just finished this front cover for my home-burned Superfueled Freakcicle compilation. I like the way it turned out, so I thought I'd share it with y'all. I haven't done any other liner notes pages or the back insert, but I'll be getting to them shortly. http://tmbg.bryceland.com/sf/front.jpg Bryce By rocket to the moon. ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:34:02 -0400 From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? Message-ID: <53A763F7.4990E415.0000F199@aol.com> I'm not sure what pancake day is, but Mardi Gras is the day before Lent begins. The point is to be as bad as you can that day, because starting the next day you have to be good for a very long time. :) Most kids in Louisiana get Monday and Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, if their schools' spring break weeks don't already cover it. A lot of businesses have a half day on Tuesday in case people want to go to the parades. (But I've noticed more and more louisiana residents getting out of town that week and going to Disney World instead.) There are a lot of mardi gras balls in DC too, but for the rest of the country it's not a very big deal. I miss it! In a message dated Thu, 23 May 2002 4:09:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Richard Hilton" writes: >Pancake Day! That will be Shrove Tuesday I believe. I'm told Americans call it 'Fat Tuesday' or 'Mardi Gras'. True? > >Richard ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:57:58 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: New York on the 4th July Dear all Slightly (completely!) off topic but if one was an 18 year old girl traveling on ones own across America and was in New York on the 4th July where should one head to? Richard ~ whose 18 year old daughter etc. etc. ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: New York on the 4th July Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:01:11 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" I personally would grab myself a Circle Line (or equivalent) tour boat just before dark, so as to be out on the water when the fireworks start. There are all sorts of boats going out specifically for the fireworks, but she would still want to get reservations ahead of time. I wouldn't be surprised if the fireworks this year were particularly resplendent & patriotic & totally over the top. Aside from tour boats & fireworks, the main goal is just to avoid the partying drunks & the pickpockets. It would be much more fun if there were someone she knew here who she could hang out with (I know the grammar on that sentence is screwed, but it's 4 p.m. on a Thurs, & my head is full of ####s, & I Just Don't Care Right Now...) Safety factor aside, the city is much more enjoyable in company. Maybe some of our urbanite Giantheads will have room for one more? They're mostly harmless.... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > -----Original Message----- > From: Richard Hilton [mailto:RHILTON@bitc.org.uk] > Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 7:58 AM > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: Re: TMBG: New York on the 4th July > > > Dear all > > Slightly (completely!) off topic but if one was an 18 year > old girl traveling on ones own across America and was in New > York on the 4th July where should one head to? > > Richard ~ whose 18 year old daughter etc. etc. > > > ______________________________________________________________ > __________ > This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The > service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive > anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: > http://www.star.net.uk > ______________________________________________________________ > __________ > ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:37:23 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: New York on the 4th July Dear all Slightly (completely!) off topic but if one was an 18 year old girl traveling on ones own across America and was in New York on the 4th July where should one head to? Richard ~ whose 18 year old daughter etc. etc. ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200205240215.TAA13745@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd " Subject: TMBG: Best luggage carts Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:10:49 +0800 Kalux Enterprise
Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd

Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd was established in

1986 and specialized in producing and developing a variety of luggage carts. Our factories located in Taiwan and mainland China are equipped with integrated production lines under strict quality control.

Our business goal is to continuously strive

to maintain and achieve the highest possible
standard and to provide more competitive price and prompt delivery to our customers.

With much accumulated exprerience

involved in the domestic and exporting business, we are with recognition as a leading manufacturer
and exporter in Taiwan and have enjoyed a good reputation among our clients worldwide.

Our Products:
Some of our products for your

reference. If interested please contact us
for best offer which will bring you more business and benefit.

Contact Us:
Kalux Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Address: 3F-8, No. 79, Sec.1, Hsin-Tai-Wu Road,
Hsichih, Taipei Hsien 221, Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-2698-9799
Fax::886-2-2698-9800
Email:kalux@ms1.hinet.net
(1 of "ms1" is numeral 1, not alphabetic I)
------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-17 ******************************