Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 18 Saturday, 25 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: "It's not my birthday, so why" ... HEY, it IS my birthday! TMBG: No! hath arrived Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3CEE3EF2.7D3E622E@st.com> Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:24:02 -0500 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: "It's not my birthday, so why" ... HEY, it IS my birthday! tmbg-announce@mcfmail.net wrote: > FREE SHOW WITH PATTI SMITH THIS SATURDAY > TMBG is playing a free show at the Hatchshell in Boston this Saturday. By the > beautiful Charles River, and on a bill with Suzanne Vega and Patti Smith, > this is a show we hope everyone in the area can check out. We'll be on stage > at 5 sharp, and probably soundchecking at 4:56. Get there early for a good > spot! It's gonna be big. Hey, somebody please video-tape this show and trade with me! I'm dying to see a recent TMBG concert! my tmbg page is at: http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah/tmbgtv.htm (Which I cannot access from work because the powers believe that Geocities is a a virus risk since they provide web-based email.) > THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS TAKE NO! ON THE ROAD WITH THE BAND OF DANS! > Yes, John and John return with the Band of Dans for most of July. We'll be > performing all sorts of new material, including the title track No!, In The > Middle, Sleepwalkers, John Lee Supertaster, Four of Two, Robot Parade and > more from our new album. For a sneak preview check in with 7/12 TMBG LIVE Denver CO lo-do festival Yes, YES, _YES_! Thank you John & John for this birthday present! I'll try once again to smuggle my camcorder into this concert and record it for posterity. My son also loves TMBG, so I'll take him with me for the first time. Now, if I can find a place where I can see "Gigantic" before it comes out on DVD ... > Re: TMBG: Gone very quiet hasn't it? On a more sober note ... We are having a quiet Memorial Day in honor of the recent casualties in the terrorist war. Over 2000 and still counting. :( (If you live in the USA, don't forget to fly your flag.) ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <5b.2843d0fd.2a207bd1@aol.com> Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:32:01 EDT Subject: TMBG: No! hath arrived And I love it. The computer stuff is great. The music, too. Their most purely fun thing in a while. DRW ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-18 ******************************