Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-22 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 22 Wednesday, 29 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: My No! Review Re: TMBG: My No! Review Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <1a5.2e2ef28.2a24f00b@aol.com> Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:36:59 EDT Subject: TMBG: My No! Review Enjoy! CultureDose.com - They Might Be Giants - No! Music Review Kay [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] But did you?! Richard >>> 28/05/02 15:36:59 >>> Enjoy! CultureDose.com - They Might Be Giants - No! Music Review Kay ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-22 ******************************