Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 23 Thursday, 30 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster RE: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster RE: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster Re: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster RE: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster TMBG: TMBG video tribute Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: BirdhouseIYS@aol.com Message-ID: <196.7b15b0f.2a25e575@aol.com> Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 04:04:05 EDT Subject: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster Here I am again with too much free time... Check out this nifty John Lee Supertaster video I slapped together. http://www.angelfire.com/or2/birdhouseiys/jls.html Thank God I got a job today :) [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: RE: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:33:54 +0000 Message-ID: Karin: >Waaah!! >Is it just me, or did anyone else get something that looks like this?: >?a,%~!DGiNf!oE."3APa"*#EURz '?Pf6cO4~ ou~5"$, >*|J'XI wanna see a videooooo........ That IS the video. It's very abstract and minimalistic, y'see. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:45:24 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: John Lee Supertaster >Waaah!! >Is it just me, or did anyone else get something that looks like this?: >?a,%~!DGiNf!oE."3APa"*#EURz '?Pf6cO4~ ou~5"$, >*|J'XI wanna see a videooooo........ That's mighty strange....If that page doesn't work try opening the following link in Windows Media Player or download it with Getright: http://www.angelfire.com/or2/birdhouseiys/mp3/johnleesupertaster.WMV It's a mighty strange video, but I was amused :) PR Mega [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <004b01c20757$6ca81860$b000a8c0@attbi.com> From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: TMBG video tribute Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:25:57 -0700 This was very interesting. Tying in with the Seattle International Film Festival a venue here in Seattle called the Crocodile is having a series of shows with bands playing other bands music to that bands music video and who are they doing June 7th? none other then They Might Be Giants. this is from the website: SIFF, Exploding Cinema, & The Crocodile Present The Music Video Machine (week one, night three)- THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS music video retrospective & covers night with TRACHTENBURG FAMILY SLIDESHOW PLAYERS, DORKWEED, FEAR OF LITTLE MEN, PRIS, THE SLATS & others tba. Im excited to see this as the Family Side Show players are an actual family that write and play songs to slides this husband/father buys at thrift stores or garage sales. All these bands covering TMBG to their music videos. gonna be a fun night! Erich [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-23 ******************************