Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 3 Friday, 3 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: My Brand-Spaking New Interview With Flans! TMBG: Saw Gigantic today Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <000801c1f207$958e2c20$a549d90c@mchsi.com> From: "Jackie York" Subject: TMBG: Re: My Brand-Spaking New Interview With Flans! Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:31:32 -0500 I just want to say I really enjoyed the interview and thought it was very well done. Bravo! Jackie ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 1:42 PM Subject: TMBG: My Brand-Spaking New Interview With Flans! > Hey, everyone, I recently had the extreme pleasure of interviewing John > Flansburgh for culturedose.com. It's the head story, so please check it out > and let me know what you think! > > Kay > ------------------------------ From: "Miss Karen" Subject: TMBG: Saw Gigantic today Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 03:54:09 +0000 Message-ID: I loved it! What a great job AJ Schnack have done. Highlights for me: Flans singing into the Dial-A-Song machine, the Drinky Crow segment, and the Particle Man debate. A couple of cringe-y moments: when some guy used the "q" word and the crying girl. The latter was amusing though and I uncomfortably thought if they made this movie five years ago, that could've been me. I would watch this again just to hear Flans utter the word "cocksucker." It was oddly...satisfying. Don't know why. Karen _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-3 *****************************