Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #53-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 53, Number 4 Saturday, 4 May 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo RE: TMBG: ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly RE: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo TMBG: Re: Saw Gigantic today Re: TMBG: Re: Saw Gigantic today Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: rose@china.com Subject: TMBG: ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:05:31 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200205031157.EAA00128@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "kumalo Kembe." Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:01:40 +0200 Subject: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo Dear Sir, REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE my name is Kumalo Kembe the son of the late Henri Kembe Kabongo(aforemost human rights activist in the Democratic Republic of Congo). My father died in March 2000 as a result of the inhumane treatment meted out on him while in prison by the government of Laurent Kabila.However, it is particularly important to mention here that before the death of my father, he was a successful businessman and his business empire includes real estate, exportation, and consultancy services which cut across Africa. He was able to accumulate enough money both in local and foreign currencies through his business empire. In fact, he was at one time rated among the first five richest Congolese businessmen by one of the leading business magazines in my country. His entire business has been on the upward trend over the past ten years, bringing his net profit during the period under review to twenty eight million U.S dollars ($10,500,000). This of course does not include his assets which are already running into millions of dollars. Having said all this, there was a twist in my father's success story following his confrontation with the government of Laurent Kabila who has been quite high-handed and dictatorial in his policies and day-to-day running of the affairs of the Congolese people. My father being a human rights activist, criticised his government in both local and international newspapers. This infuriated him and he clamped my father in jail until he died in March last year due to ill health. Fortunately, before the arrest of my father, his attorney acting upon his instructions, transferred the sum of ten million five hundred U.S dollars ($10,500,000) from his local banks to a security firm. He did this for fear of this accounts being frozen by the government. Following my father's death, my entire family decided to seek political assylum in Lome-Togo, as the eldest son of my late father and according to our tradition in Africa. I have now inherited all my father's wealth. Considering the present face-off between Kabila and my family, I was then advised by my father's attorney (presently my attorney) to seek the assistance of someone based in your country to receive the amount in question being ($10,500,000). Since I have the intention of relocating my family there with the aim of settling down there and investing. I have decided to give you 10% of the total amount involved and I have also set 25%for your assistance while 5% for any expenses that might be incurred in the course of this transaction. To finalize thistransaction you will have to contact me via my e-mailfor further discussionswill be centered on how and when we shall be meeting with the attorney. I shall expect you to keep this transaction confidential due to the present circumstance of my family and I urgently await your response and kindly send to me by return mail your telephone and your fax number for easy communication. Yours faithfull kumalo Kembe. ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:32:23 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" I love it! Spam with a built-in demonstration. "Look how easily we can spam you, with our help you can spam others just as easily!!! God bless America... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:46:15 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Hey, what a deal! Everybody on the list gets 40% of 10.5 million $$!! Woo Hoo!!!!! Umm, wait a second, the math doesn't quite seem to be working out, here... Boy, I wish I hadn't let my theoretical quantum algebra get all rusty... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > -----Original Message----- > From: kumalo Kembe. [mailto:jhdk46@yahoo.com] > Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 8:02 AM > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo > > > Dear Sir, > > REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE > my name is Kumalo Kembe the son of the late Henri > Kembe Kabongo(aforemost human rights activist in the > Democratic Republic of Congo). My father died in March > 2000 as a result of the inhumane treatment meted out > on him while in prison by the government of Laurent > Kabila.However, it is particularly important to > mention here that before the death of my father, he > was a successful businessman and his business empire > includes real estate, exportation, and consultancy > services which cut across Africa. He was able to > accumulate enough money both in local and foreign > currencies through his business empire. In fact, he > was at one time rated among the first five richest > Congolese businessmen by one of the leading business > magazines in my country. His entire business has been > on the upward trend over the past ten years, bringing > his net profit during the period under review to > twenty eight million U.S dollars ($10,500,000). This > of course does not include his assets which are > already running into millions of dollars. Having said > all this, there was a twist in my father's success > story following his confrontation with the government > of Laurent Kabila who has been quite high-handed and > dictatorial in his policies and day-to-day running of > the affairs of the Congolese people. My father being a > human rights activist, criticised his government in > both local and international newspapers. This > infuriated him and he clamped my father in jail until > he died in March last year due to ill health. > Fortunately, before the arrest of my father, his > attorney acting upon his instructions, transferred the > sum of ten million five hundred U.S dollars > ($10,500,000) from his local banks to a security > firm. He did this for fear of this accounts being > frozen by the government. Following my father's > death, my entire family decided to seek political > assylum in Lome-Togo, as the eldest son of my late > father and according to our tradition in Africa. I > have now inherited all my father's wealth. Considering > the present face-off between Kabila and my family, I > was then advised by my father's attorney (presently my > attorney) to seek the assistance of someone based in > your country to receive the amount in question being > ($10,500,000). Since I have the intention of > relocating my family there with the aim of settling > down there and investing. I have decided to give you > 10% of the total amount involved and I have also set > 25%for your assistance while 5% for any expenses that > might be incurred in the course of this transaction. > To finalize thistransaction you will have to contact > me via my e-mailfor further discussionswill be > centered on how and when we shall be meeting with the > attorney. I shall expect you to keep this transaction > confidential due to the present circumstance of my > family and I urgently await your > response and kindly send to me by return mail your > telephone and your fax number for easy communication. > > Yours faithfull > > kumalo Kembe. > > > > > > > > ------------------------------ From: "Dan Geiser" Subject: TMBG: Re: Saw Gigantic today Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:22:17 -0400 Message-ID: What is the "q" word? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Miss Karen" To: Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 11:54 PM Subject: TMBG: Saw Gigantic today > I loved it! What a great job AJ Schnack have done. > > Highlights for me: Flans singing into the Dial-A-Song machine, the Drinky > Crow segment, and the Particle Man debate. > > A couple of cringe-y moments: when some guy used the "q" word and the crying > girl. The latter was amusing though and I uncomfortably thought if they made > this movie five years ago, that could've been me. > > I would watch this again just to hear Flans utter the word "cocksucker." It > was oddly...satisfying. Don't know why. > > Karen > > _________________________________________________________________ > Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com > > ------------------------------ From: Fishandoranges@aol.com Message-ID: <13c.dccea6c.2a04a4e5@aol.com> Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 22:43:49 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Saw Gigantic today In a message dated 5/3/02 8:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dgeiser13@hotmail.com writes: > What is the "q" word? > quirky. ::cringe:: [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #53-4 *****************************