Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 1 Saturday, 1 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) Re: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 RE: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) RE: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) TMBG: TMBG in SLC TMBG: Please Help. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200205310857.BAA00973@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD" Subject: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:19:29 +0800 MIN YUEN RUBBER IND.CO., LTD.

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.was established in May 1978, and was located in the area of Taichung Port which is the third largest trade port in Taiwan. MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD., is a manufacturer of rubber strips (tapes), and has been experienced in rubber accessories for clothing, swimwear, bed sheet and sport protector, etc. for over twenty years. Our company has been known for reliability, product quality and competitive price.

1997. 08

The Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100

Issued by Swiss Textile Testing Institute
The certificate mentioned our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established.
1997. 10
Qualified for  BS EN ISO 9002 : 1994
Issued by the British Standards Institution
Certificate Number : FM 38028
Our Company operate a quality management system which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002: 1994. Our operation process is managed by dedicated and experienced professionals to ensure consistent product quality complied with customers' requirements.

Current market :
Hong Kong, China, Japan, Philippine , Singapore, Australia, France and Taiwan's local market.

Product Sketch
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone
General Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
General Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone

Square Rubber Thread
Elastic Band

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.
Nature of Business : Manufacturer
Address : No. 467, Sec. 2, Gan Nan Rd., Wu Chi Chen, Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C
Telephone : 886-4-26391832 , 26390365
Fax : 886-4-26390052
Contact Person : Ming-Yu Hsieh ( Manager)
Web -site : www.rubbertape.com.tw

Copyright 1999 Min Yuen Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
Web site designed and hosted by Taiwan Products Online

------------------------------ From: "Edward Kaplan" Subject: Re: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:54:50 -0400 Message-ID: <000001c20891$9737eca0$b95efea9@edwardka> Ok, why the hell are we getting spam on a rubber factory in Taiwan? I thought the luggage cart ad was a little farfetched, but rubber? I mean, you don't just go, "Hey, I think I need some rubber, now if only I knew who sells it.." We need some spam blocking think here. Stay tuned for the next rant from TMBG37. ================================ Evil lurks where you least expect it... So check your sock drawer. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200205311102.EAA02218@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "LAURENT MPETI" Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 13:07:18 +0200 Subject: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT. I am Mr, Joseph Edward a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with the South Africa MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the cooperation of four other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction. This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you. I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $21.5 million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately my e-mail address whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential matter, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government Service and remember once again that time is of the essence in this business. I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Yours faithfully, JOSEPH EDWARD [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (application/octet-stream)] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:08:10 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Don't you love the way they say "I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality" Confidentiality! On the internet. Oh please! Richard >>> "LAURENT MPETI" 01/06/02 12:07:18 >>> STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT. I am Mr, Joseph Edward a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with the South Africa MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the cooperation of four other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction. This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you. I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $21.5 million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately my e-mail address whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential matter, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government Service and remember once again that time is of the essence in this business. I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Yours faithfully, JOSEPH EDWARD ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:56:00 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" And the capper?? Their market doesn't even include the U.S.!! Or even Europe!!!!! They might try marketing to their demographic... We should all re: the message with our favorite "Fingertip", or something. Confuse 'em til they give up and wander away, that's my motto... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** -----Original Message----- From: Edward Kaplan [mailto:TMBG37@myrealbox.com] Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 6:55 AM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes) Ok, why the hell are we getting spam on a rubber factory in Taiwan? I thought the luggage cart ad was a little farfetched, but rubber? I mean, you don't just go, "Hey, I think I need some rubber, now if only I knew who sells it.." We need some spam blocking think here. Stay tuned for the next rant from TMBG37. ===============================Evil lurks where you least expect it... So check your sock drawer. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Karin: >And the capper?? Their market doesn't even include the U.S.!! Or even >Europe!!!!! >They might try marketing to their demographic... >We should all re: the message with our favorite "Fingertip", or something. >Confuse 'em til they give up and wander away, that's my motto... Yeah, like they're actually going to SEE the replies. I'm still wondering why there's so much spam now. Remember back when the only thing we got that could qualify was Vladimir's Russian phone book? -- May the light shine upon thee, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri May 31 18:56:04 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g4VMu4U92363 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 31 May 2002 18:56:04 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (law2-f118.hotmail.com [216.32.181.118]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g4VMu4J92355 for ; Fri, 31 May 2002 18:56:04 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from batmanusdmychina@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 31 May 2002 15:55:58 -0700 Received: from 63.225.236.185 by lw2fd.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 31 May 2002 22:55:58 GMT X-Originating-IP: [63.225.236.185] From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: TMBG in SLC Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:55:58 -0600 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 May 2002 22:55:58.0585 (UTC) FILETIME=[541B5690:01C208F6] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" Hey Everybody! Just went to the TMBG website and noticed TMBG will be playing in SLC on July 13. OK, it is really Park City (30 miles east of SLC) at a club called Harry O's. Unfortunately, it is 21+ (I don't have this dilemma though), and you do have to get a membership, however a temporary membership is only $5 and is good for up to 6 people for 14 days. I believe you can buy these at the door. (Crazy Utah Liquor Laws require bars to be called "Private Clubs for Members"). Tickets are not yet on sale, but they will be made available in the coming weeks through SmithsTix (end of June sometime). I doubt that there will be wristbands or any stupid lotteries asociated with this gig (those who live here are aware of this if you have ever dealt with SmithsTix or tried to get free concert tickets for the Olympics), as it is a GA venue and there is no need for wristbands with GA shows. No word on how much tickets will be (got cut off before I got this information). Jen Madame TMBG Ambassador to Utah _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Fri May 31 22:40:43 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g512ehC97593 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Fri, 31 May 2002 22:40:43 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (f108.law7.hotmail.com [216.33.237.108]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g512egJ97585 for ; Fri, 31 May 2002 22:40:42 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from lroache@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Fri, 31 May 2002 19:40:37 -0700 Received: from 203.213.56.50 by lw7fd.law7.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sat, 01 Jun 2002 02:40:37 GMT X-Originating-IP: [203.213.56.50] From: "Lauren Roache" To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Please Help. Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 02:40:37 +0000 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jun 2002 02:40:37.0397 (UTC) FILETIME=[B61AD450:01C20915] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Lauren Roache" Hello everyone. I have been a lurker on this list for awhile, and I would like to say thankyou to everyone who posts here. The reason why? I have recently lost most of my memories from the last 2 years. As time goes by they are slowly coming back to me, they are unlocked ocasionally when I experience a situation that reminds me of something that happened during that time. So when I read about your love of the music of the Johns, it brings back little pieces of myself. Getting to the point now. I know that I attended the Sydney Mink Car concert on 11th November last year, because I have the ticket, and I wrote a page about it on my website. But the only memory I have is what the audience looked like during 'Man It's So Loud In Here'. Since I regained that snippet of memory, it has annoyed me that I can't recall anything else. So What I am asking is... Does anyone have any pictures of the Sydney Concert, or any of the other Mink Car shows that they could send to me? Thankyou so much again. Lauren lroache@tpg.com.au _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-1 *****************************