Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 10 Monday, 10 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: YOUR EARNING ARE SENT AT ONCE BY MAIL lpk Re: TMBG: Please Help Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200206100012.RAA22395@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "dnnpt4clean@lycos.com" Subject: TMBG: YOUR EARNING ARE SENT AT ONCE BY MAIL lpk Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:12:26 -0400 [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001801c210f6$a267b520$2a38d5cb@buffy> From: "Lauren" Subject: Re: TMBG: Please Help Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:18:16 +1000 Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! I have been innundated with good wishes, offers and pictures. Things are slowly returning, and I am grateful for your help. Again, Thankyou for your concern. Lauren lroache@tpg.com.au > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Lauren Roache [mailto:lroache@hotmail.com] > > Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:41 PM > > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > > Subject: TMBG: Please Help. > > > > > > Hello everyone. > > I have been a lurker on this list for awhile, and I would like to say > > thankyou to everyone who posts here. > > The reason why? > > I have recently lost most of my memories from the last 2 > > years. As time goes > > by they are slowly coming back to me, they are unlocked > > ocasionally when I > > experience a situation that reminds me of something that > > happened during > > that time. > > So when I read about your love of the music of the Johns, it > > brings back > > little pieces of myself. > > Getting to the point now. > > I know that I attended the Sydney Mink Car concert on 11th > > November last > > year, because I have the ticket, and I wrote a page about it > > on my website. > > But the only memory I have is what the audience looked like > > during 'Man It's > > So Loud In Here'. Since I regained that snippet of memory, it > > has annoyed me > > that I can't recall anything else. > > So What I am asking is... > > Does anyone have any pictures of the Sydney Concert, or any > > of the other > > Mink Car shows that they could send to me? > > > > Thankyou so much again. > > > > Lauren > > lroache@tpg.co.au [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-10 ******************************