Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-11 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 11 Tuesday, 11 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Electronic Glass Personal Scale TMBG: Way Off-Topic (World Cup) Re: TMBG: Way Off-Topic (World Cup) TMBG: Re: alt.music.tmbg TMBG: Re: alt.music.tmbg and such Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200206101113.EAA23968@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "SOWIN CO., LTD." Subject: TMBG: Electronic Glass Personal Scale Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:53:55 +0800 Untitled Document

> > > > >
Dear Sir,

We have long experience in supplying personal scale products. These include Body Fat meter and various kinds of fantastic personal scales.
Our main products are exported to Japan, Europe and U.S.A.On basis of long cooperation with Japanese customers, we know the best way to control quality and delivery to satisfy the needs for all customers.

We have two offices, one in Taiwan and the other one at Shenzhen, China. Both offices can provide very prompt service. Main factories of our co. are in Taiwan and China. All business are conducted by Taiwan office, but the office in China also do an efficient work to follow up all orders which are placed with Chinese factories. The work is to examine the raw material from the beginning and to inspect the quality before the shipment.

We always pay much attention to the research and development for the new products,and have created many useful household items for Japanese market. We know exactly the market's needs, and all products are made accordingly.

All customers are very important for us. We guarantee to offer our utmost service to all customers but at a competitive price. We cordially invite you to be our VIP. We are strongly confident of our mutual benefits after you give us the chance to serve you

> > > > > >
Model No. SW-700
Scale & Body Fat Meter
  • Electronic Scale

• Accurate body fat meter

• With remote control function
    Brandnew!!
Body Fat Meter

Model No. SW-722
Electronic Glass Personal Scale
  • With blue light LCD screen

• Extra strong 10 mm thick glass

• Auto ON/OFF switch
  • 2 display modes : Kg and LB
Glass Personal Scale

Model No. SW-712

• Auto ON/OFF switch
Glass Personal Scale

Model No. SW-812

• High Accuracy
Glass Personal Scale

> > > >
SOWIN CO., LTD.
1F, No. 6, Lane 85, Jingshing Rd, Taipei, Taiwan 116
Tel : 886-2-22533890 / Fax ; 886-2-22533704
E-mail : sonwin8@ms69.hinet.net

------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:25:34 -0700 From: "Paul Zickler" Subject: TMBG: Way Off-Topic (World Cup) Bleary eyed this morning, as I actually stayed up to watch the 1st half of the U.S. - Korea 1-1 tie at the World Cup. Predictably, the U.S. got none of the crucial calls from the officials (the game was in South Korea), but they managed a tie anyway. I have to say it was pretty exciting, at least up until I fell asleep. So there. Some of us aren't totally ignorant. PZ ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:44:16 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Way Off-Topic (World Cup) If you got a draw then isn't there a chance the USA will go through to the second round? At the moment both France and Italy (previous champions and both strongly fancied to win) are looking as though they may not go through to the second round unless they pull their socks up. One of American cousins arrives this week so I expect we will end up watching footie all week! Richard >>> "Paul Zickler" 10/06/02 15:25:34 >>> Bleary eyed this morning, as I actually stayed up to watch the 1st half of the U.S. - Korea 1-1 tie at the World Cup. Predictably, the U.S. got none of the crucial calls from the officials (the game was in South Korea), but they managed a tie anyway. I have to say it was pretty exciting, at least up until I fell asleep. So there. Some of us aren't totally ignorant. PZ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3D04B77A.8EF2DE8E@st.com> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:28:10 -0500 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: Re: alt.music.tmbg > One more thing: ever since the tmbg.org server fiasco circa last > Labor Day, I cannot connect to news.tmbg.org. This means no > alt.music.tmbg for me, and until I had just recently signed up with > the digest format, no mailing list for me either. Does anyone know > if it's been fixed? Is there some new method of signing up with it? > I've been so out of the loop for so long. You can actually check out alt.music.tmbg postings using google if you have web access. They have also inherited the old deja-news database of ancient posts from days gone by. Try: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.music.tmbg&hl=en ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/russj_yah Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Date: 10 Jun 2002 17:24:07 -0000 Message-ID: <20020610172407.10138.qmail@fancyfeast.chek.com> From: "makebase" Subject: TMBG: Re: alt.music.tmbg and such Thanks Russ for the info about Google. I recalled that there is also an alt.music.tmbg "mailing list" that sends you the newsgroup postings much like the "regular format" of the mailing list. At least that's what tmbg.org says. I figured that would be a convenient enough way to get the newsgroup, but oddly, there have been no posts to a.m.tmbg since I signed up this morning, so I can't tell if it actually works, though I can't see why it wouldn't, since the mailing list works just fine. Anyway, I'm back on my way to being informed again. If any of you are going to be at the show in Park City on July 13, I'll see you there! Shaun TMBG Citizen of Utah www.tmbg.cc ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-11 ******************************