Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 16 Sunday, 16 June 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Fate of "Monsters of Mud" Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" Subject: Re: TMBG: Fate of "Monsters of Mud" Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:43:36 -0600 Message-ID: I have loved Monsters of Mud from the very first time I heard it. I just got my copy of No! in the mail today. I put it into my computer immediately and WOW! What a great CD! Everybody should own this. I am starting my mission to get everyone I know to go out and get their copies. I wish Monsters of Mud was included on this, as I can imagine it would have fantastic Flash animation associated with it. Jen PS-Although not listed as a track on the back, Oranges & Graphic Design is also on this CD, if you click on Credits when playing it in your computer. >From: Fishandoranges@aol.com >Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: Fate of "Monsters of Mud" >Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:50:30 EDT > >In a message dated 6/14/02 6:16:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, >ggr@pacificnet.net writes: > > > > I'm very pleased with "No!" but I always thought that "Monsters of Mud" > > would have been a great track to include. Since they didn't use it on >"No!" > > and because its an **EXCELLENT** song they must have some other big >plans > > for > > it. Right? > >it's on the No promo disc as a bonus track, along with the adult version of >robot parade and clowntown. it seems to me that all of these songs were >considered for No but not used. i really like monsters of mud though, so i >hope they don't forget about it. > >jessie. _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-16 ******************************