Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 18 Tuesday, 18 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Mink Car vs. No! RE: TMBG: problems with tmbg.net TMBG: hey~~looking for tabs Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM Re: TMBG: Fate of "Monsters of Mud" Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 02:41:09 -0400 (EDT) From: Jason Glastetter Subject: TMBG: Mink Car vs. No! Message-ID: *=easy *****=difficult Bangs def. Fibber Island * 4 of 2 def. Cyclops Rock ***** Robot Parade def. Man, It's So Loud in Here *** Mr. Xcitement def. No! * Where Do They Make Balloons def. Another First Kiss * I've Got a Fang def. In the Middle * Hovering Sombrero def. Violin **** John Lee Supertaster def. Yeh Yeh * Hopeless Bleak Dispair def. The Edison Museum ***** The House at the Top of the Tree def. Drink! **** Clap Your Hands def. My Man * Older def. I Am Not Your Broom **** Wake Up Call def. Mink Car *** I Am A Grocery Bag def. Wicked Little Critta ***** Finished with Lies def. Lazyhead and Sleepybones *** She Thinks She's Edith Head def. Bed Bed Bed *** Working Undercover for the Man def. Sleepwalkers *** Mink Car beats No! 9 to 8...statisticly a dead heat. Some of those Verses were tough! If Cyclops Rock were up against almost any song on NO!, it would win (EXCEPT 4 of 2)...and Edison vs. Hopeless! So tough! --Jason Glastetter ------------------------------ From: "D Tse" Subject: RE: TMBG: problems with tmbg.net Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:55:33 +1000 Message-ID: > > Hello, > > It is a long story but it looks like somebody has tried to hack into > tmbg.net and delete everything. I caught the attempt in the middle but I > currently can not access the machine. Egads... who could have a grudge against TMBG? :P ------------------------------ From: "Patrick Flanagan" Subject: TMBG: hey~~looking for tabs Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:04:56 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:44:59 +0000 Message-ID: john m: >That's right, it's the war of the millenium! A blood-filled battle to the >death! 17 exciting matches that must be seen to be believed! See it only on >Pay Per View!!! Yay, a pointless rating thread! I'll bite, I suppose. These are ranked from easiest to hardest call: 1. In The Middle def. I've Got A Fang 2. Bed Bed Bed beheads Edith Head 3. Mink Car runs over Wake Up Call (but it's all in your head, when you're 24 karat dead) 4. Yeh Yeh kicks John Lee's supertastin' butt 5. Fibber Island def. Bangs 6. Robot Parade def. Man, It's So Loud In Here 7. I Am Not Your Broom def. Older 8. Cyclops Rock def. Four Of Two 9. Sleepwalkers walks all over Working Undercover For The Man 10. No! def. Mr. Xcitement 11. Drink! def. The House At The Top Of The Tree 12. Hovering Sombrero def. Violin 13. Wicked Little Critta clips the puck from I Am A Grocery Bag 14. Finished With Lies def. Lazyhead And Sleepybones 15. My Man def. Clap Your Hands 16. Where Do They Make Balloons? def. Another First Kiss (close call, though) 17. Hopeless Bleak Despair def. The Edison Museum (but not by that much) Looks like Mink Car wins 9:8 in this contest, but I still think No! is stronger overall. Some of those were awfully close to call, and the Mink Car songs tended to win by narrower margins. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206171410.g5HEARJ01693@ussenterprise.ufp.org> From: "MR ERIC MWANANAGA" Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:50:04 -0700 Subject: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM CONFIDENTIAL FROM MR ERIC MWANANAGA. REF: TRANSACTION REQUEST DEAR RARTNER I am aware that it is amazing when a business proposal letter come from someone that you don't know however,your address was to the consideration of your profile and i became aware of your credibility and co-operation in this transaction that would be profitable to both of us. I am Bozo MWANANAGA the son of DR,Nanapanga Mwananaga Finance Minister of Democratic Republic of congo(DRC) Presently i am in THE NERTHERLAND on a senior Legal management course.Recently i was contacted by my father over the issue am to explain .DR nanapanga Mwananaga was appointed the finance minister in the government of president Laurent Desire Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC),Being close freind and also old school mate of president Laurent Desire Kabila, make them have trust in each other. Early last year, a contract was awarded to a foreign company in congo mining corporation on diamond mining. Before the contract was awarded to the foreign firm, a required amount was agreed upon and was paid by the contracting company to ensure that it is their favour. The money paid was ($22.500,00.million united state Dollars)and was paid to the then president Kabila through his finance minister Dr, Nanapanga Mwananaga. There after, the whole money was de-faced to avoid being traced by their political rivals, and was moved out to the Netherland through diplomatic channel.Now the box containing the money is with a financial deposit company in the Netherland.Deposited as photographic materials with out the deposit company knowing the exact contents of the box, because the entire money was intentionally de-faced out mint stage . The code to the deposited box the certificate of beposit and all the transafer documents are still with my father in congo, which will be send as soon as a trusted confident partner is found. Unfortunately president laurent kabila whom my father had his arrangement with was attacked in his home town,by one of his own body guard,but did not survive.Now that his son has succeed him,I will want us to use this opprunity to move the money out from the Netherland to another safe place you will provide.If you accept this proposal and ready to corporate with out ditectives you will be rewarded with 25%of the total sum,All areas for the smooth transaction is already being taken care off. Be rest assured that business will attact no risk.For more clarification, you are to use the above telephone number to contact me. Your sincerely. MR,ERIC Mwananaga. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206171410.HAA09334@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "MR ERIC MWANANAGA" Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:50:18 -0700 Subject: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM CONFIDENTIAL FROM MR ERIC MWANANAGA. REF: TRANSACTION REQUEST DEAR RARTNER I am aware that it is amazing when a business proposal letter come from someone that you don't know however,your address was to the consideration of your profile and i became aware of your credibility and co-operation in this transaction that would be profitable to both of us. I am Bozo MWANANAGA the son of DR,Nanapanga Mwananaga Finance Minister of Democratic Republic of congo(DRC) Presently i am in THE NERTHERLAND on a senior Legal management course.Recently i was contacted by my father over the issue am to explain .DR nanapanga Mwananaga was appointed the finance minister in the government of president Laurent Desire Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC),Being close freind and also old school mate of president Laurent Desire Kabila, make them have trust in each other. Early last year, a contract was awarded to a foreign company in congo mining corporation on diamond mining. Before the contract was awarded to the foreign firm, a required amount was agreed upon and was paid by the contracting company to ensure that it is their favour. The money paid was ($22.500,00.million united state Dollars)and was paid to the then president Kabila through his finance minister Dr, Nanapanga Mwananaga. There after, the whole money was de-faced to avoid being traced by their political rivals, and was moved out to the Netherland through diplomatic channel.Now the box containing the money is with a financial deposit company in the Netherland.Deposited as photographic materials with out the deposit company knowing the exact contents of the box, because the entire money was intentionally de-faced out mint stage . The code to the deposited box the certificate of beposit and all the transafer documents are still with my father in congo, which will be send as soon as a trusted confident partner is found. Unfortunately president laurent kabila whom my father had his arrangement with was attacked in his home town,by one of his own body guard,but did not survive.Now that his son has succeed him,I will want us to use this opprunity to move the money out from the Netherland to another safe place you will provide.If you accept this proposal and ready to corporate with out ditectives you will be rewarded with 25%of the total sum,All areas for the smooth transaction is already being taken care off. Be rest assured that business will attact no risk.For more clarification, you are to use the above telephone number to contact me. Your sincerely. MR,ERIC Mwananaga. ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:52:29 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM In a message dated 6/17/02 10:10:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bozo2488@yahoo.com writes: > CONFIDENTIAL > FROM MR ERIC MWANANAGA. Oh, come ON. What kind of name is "Mwnanaga"? And it's not very confidential. People need to at least TRY to be convincing. DRW [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Did anyone else notice that in the part of No! that talks about the Chopping Block they mention a new TMBG video at the choppingblock's website? When you go to the credits section or whatever if you read the bar all the way through it says to check out a new tmbg video and says to go to choppingblock.com/tmbg. but when i went there it said that the page could not be found. anyone else see this too or am i going crazy alone here? BTW, saw Gigantic Saturday night, it kicked arse! : ) -patty Jennifer Russell-Fenus said: > > >I have loved Monsters of Mud from the very first time I heard it. I just >got my copy of No! in the mail today. I put it into my computer >immediately and WOW! What a great CD! Everybody should own this. I am >starting my mission to get everyone I know to go out and get their copies. >I wish Monsters of Mud was included on this, as I can imagine it would >have fantastic Flash animation associated with it. > >Jen > >PS-Although not listed as a track on the back, Oranges & Graphic Design is >also on this CD, if you click on Credits when playing it in your computer. > >>From: Fishandoranges@aol.com >>Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com >>To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >>Subject: Re: TMBG: Fate of "Monsters of Mud" >>Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:50:30 EDT >> >>In a message dated 6/14/02 6:16:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, >>ggr@pacificnet.net writes: >> >> >> > I'm very pleased with "No!" but I always thought that "Monsters of Mud" >> > would have been a great track to include. Since they didn't use it on >>"No!" >> > and because its an **EXCELLENT** song they must have some other big >>plans >> > for >> > it. Right? >> >>it's on the No promo disc as a bonus track, along with the adult version >>of >>robot parade and clowntown. it seems to me that all of these songs were >>considered for No but not used. i really like monsters of mud though, so i >>hope they don't forget about it. >> >>jessie. > > > > >_________________________________________________________________ >Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. >http://www.hotmail.com _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 17 13:40:00 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g5HHe0Z06925 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:40:00 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from smtp.mailix.net (smtp.mailix.net [216.148.213.132]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g5HHdxJ06920 for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:39:59 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from bryce@tmbg.org) Received: from [10.0.0.101] (helo=calcium) by smtp.mailix.net with smtp (Exim 4.01) id 17K0Tu-0003TQ-00 for tmbg-list@tmbg.org; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:39:58 -0700 Received: by calcium (sSMTP sendmail emulation); Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:39:58 -0400 Received: from 208.22.73.21 ( [208.22.73.21]) as user bryceland.com@bryceland.com@mailix-imap.frontend by webmail.namezero.com with HTTP; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:39:58 -0400 Message-ID: <1024335598.3d0e1eee9989f@webmail.namezero.com> Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:39:58 -0400 From: Bryce To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0 X-Originating-IP: 208.22.73.21 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Bryce I don't have No! yet, it's coming in the mail from the tmbg.com store, so a couple of bouts haven't happened yet. Here are the sorted winners so far: 1. Sleepwalkers, in its sleep. 2. Wicked Little Critta. I like him. 3. Lazyhead and Sleepybones. Don't you agree? 4. My Man, jump in the air. 5. Older. Still marching on. 6. Mink Car reaches past. 7. Hopeless Bleak Despair springs eternal. 8. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, No! :) 9. I've Got a Fang, although it looks so bad. 10. Bed, Bed, Bed. Edith is great, but a little tired. 11. Fibber Island cuts out Bangs by a hair. 12. Hovering Sombrero drifts by Violin. 13. Robot Parade, but both songs start the love machine. 14. Cyclops Rock, by a margin narrower than the passage between the Scylla and Charybdis. 15. John Lee Supertaster edges out Yeh Yeh, for no perceptible reason. So Mink Car has a narrow lead. I give Balloons even money against Kiss, but Tree will have to be pretty awesome to beat Drink. My intuitive response to "which album is better?" would probably be Mink Car (after a moment's hesitation), simply because I think it has fewer weak spots. Clap Your Hands, Wake Up Call, and In the Middle don't do much for me. I love Sleepwalkers and Fibber Island better than anything on Mink Car, though. If they were classes of students, Mink Car would need a grade curve, while No! just curves on its own. Bryce They have a fight. From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 17 15:32:54 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g5HJWsH10770 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:32:54 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from imo-m05.mx.aol.com (imo-m05.mx.aol.com [64.12.136.8]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g5HJWrJ10765 for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:32:53 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from Fishandoranges@aol.com) Received: from Fishandoranges@aol.com by imo-m05.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v32.21.) id i.b6.d278287 (17080) for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:32:37 -0400 (EDT) From: Fishandoranges@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:32:37 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_b6.d278287.2a3f9355_boundary" X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows US sub 10568 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com --part1_b6.d278287.2a3f9355_boundary Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 1:59:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, theymightbegiants@att.net writes: > Here's your job. First, decide which song wins each round. Then, place them > in order of easiest choice (top) to closest call (bottom). Or don't, because > you have a life. Here I go. okay, i haven't got a life, either, so here's mine: 5. Where Do They Make Balloons? over Another First Kiss 16. Bed, Bed, Bed over She Thinks She's Edith Head 4. No! over Mr. Xcitement 11. My Man over Clap Your Hands 12. I Am Not Your Broom over Older 13. Wake Up Call over Mink Car 10. The House at the Top of the Tree over Drink! 14. I Am a Grocery Bag over Wicked Little Critta 8. John Lee Supertaster over Yeh Yeh 7. Hovering Sombrero over Violin 3. Man, It's So Loud in Here over Robot Parade 1. Bangs over Fibber Island (this was the first really hard one. i love them both!) 2. Four of Two over Cyclops Rock 9. Hopeless Bleak Despair over Edison Museum 15. Lazyhead & Sleepybones over Finished with Lies 6. In the Middle over I've Got a Fang (agh, i don't really like either of these.) 17. Sleepwalkers over Working Undercover for the Man (i really love both of these.) total counts: 12 for No! 5 for Mink Car what i learned: i'm beginning to like mink car a lot more than i used to. mislih has really grown on me (i used to hate it). there were a lot of really close calls. mink car isn't so bad, after all. jessie. --part1_b6.d278287.2a3f9355_boundary Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 1:59:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, theymightbegiants@att.net writes:

Here's your job. First, decide which song wins each round. Then, place them
in order of easiest choice (top) to closest call (bottom). Or don't, because
you have a life. Here I go.

okay, i haven't got a life, either, so here's mine:

5. Where Do They Make Balloons? over Another First Kiss
16. Bed, Bed, Bed over She Thinks She's Edith Head
4. No! over Mr. Xcitement
11. My Man over Clap Your Hands
12. I Am Not Your Broom over Older
13. Wake Up Call over Mink Car
10. The House at the Top of the Tree over Drink!
14. I Am a Grocery Bag over Wicked Little Critta
8. John Lee Supertaster over Yeh Yeh
7. Hovering Sombrero over Violin
3. Man, It's So Loud in Here over Robot Parade
1. Bangs over Fibber Island (this was the first really hard one. i love them both!)
2. Four of Two over Cyclops Rock
9. Hopeless Bleak Despair over Edison Museum
15. Lazyhead & Sleepybones over Finished with Lies
6. In the Middle over I've Got a Fang (agh, i don't really like either of these.)
17. Sleepwalkers over Working Undercover for the Man (i really love both of these.)

total counts:
12 for No!
5 for Mink Car

what i learned:
i'm beginning to like mink car a lot more than i used to. mislih has really grown on me (i used to hate it). there were a lot of really close calls. mink car isn't so bad, after all.

jessie.
--part1_b6.d278287.2a3f9355_boundary-- From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 17 15:34:24 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g5HJYO110850 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:34:24 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from imo-r02.mx.aol.com (imo-r02.mx.aol.com [152.163.225.98]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g5HJYNJ10843 for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:34:23 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from Fishandoranges@aol.com) Received: from Fishandoranges@aol.com by imo-r02.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v32.21.) id i.184.9ba8f9c (17080) for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:34:08 -0400 (EDT) From: Fishandoranges@aol.com Message-ID: <184.9ba8f9c.2a3f93b0@aol.com> Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:34:08 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_184.9ba8f9c.2a3f93b0_boundary" X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows US sub 10568 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com --part1_184.9ba8f9c.2a3f93b0_boundary Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 10:10:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bozo2488@yahoo.com writes: > I am Bozo MWANANAGA the son of DR,Nanapanga Mwananaga wow. at least they're creative with the names. Bozo Mwananaga, son of Dr. Nanapanga Mwananaga? that's great! jessie. --part1_184.9ba8f9c.2a3f93b0_boundary Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 10:10:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bozo2488@yahoo.com writes:

I am Bozo MWANANAGA the son of DR,Nanapanga Mwananaga

wow. at least they're creative with the names. Bozo Mwananaga, son of Dr. Nanapanga Mwananaga? that's great!

jessie.
--part1_184.9ba8f9c.2a3f93b0_boundary-- From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 17 15:43:04 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g5HJh4311195 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:43:04 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from imo-r05.mx.aol.com (imo-r05.mx.aol.com [152.163.225.101]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g5HJh3J11190 for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:43:03 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from Fishandoranges@aol.com) Received: from Fishandoranges@aol.com by imo-r05.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v32.21.) id i.13f.ffd0b31 (17080) for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:42:54 -0400 (EDT) From: Fishandoranges@aol.com Message-ID: <13f.ffd0b31.2a3f95be@aol.com> Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:42:54 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: No! vs. Mink Car To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_13f.ffd0b31.2a3f95be_boundary" X-Mailer: AOL 6.0 for Windows US sub 10568 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com --part1_13f.ffd0b31.2a3f95be_boundary Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 1:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bryce@tmbg.org writes: > My intuitive response to "which album is better?" would probably be Mink Car > (after a moment's hesitation), simply because I think it has fewer weak > spots. > Clap Your Hands, Wake Up Call, and In the Middle don't do much for me. well, yeah, but they're specifically kids' songs. especially in the middle...it's nothing spectacular music-wise, but it's fun for the kids, as are clap your hands and wake up call. kids do love these, though they might not be so great for older fans. jessie. --part1_13f.ffd0b31.2a3f95be_boundary Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In a message dated 6/17/02 1:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bryce@tmbg.org writes:

My intuitive response to "which album is better?" would probably be Mink Car
(after a moment's hesitation), simply because I think it has fewer weak spots.  
Clap Your Hands, Wake Up Call, and In the Middle don't do much for me.  

well, yeah, but they're specifically kids' songs. especially in the middle...it's nothing spectacular music-wise, but it's fun for the kids, as are clap your hands and wake up call. kids do love these, though they might not be so great for older fans.

jessie.
--part1_13f.ffd0b31.2a3f95be_boundary-- From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 17 20:22:34 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g5I0MYU20782 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:22:34 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (law2-f52.hotmail.com [216.32.181.52]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g5I0MXJ20777 for ; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:22:33 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from batmanusdmychina@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:22:27 -0700 Received: from 207.224.202.180 by lw2fd.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:22:27 GMT X-Originating-IP: [207.224.202.180] From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:22:27 -0600 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2002 00:22:27.0890 (UTC) FILETIME=[3A323120:01C2165E] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" What I want to know is, if it was so "confidential", why did they send it to an entire mailing list (Probably any and every email list they could think of!)? >From: Fishandoranges@aol.com >Reply-To: Fishandoranges@aol.com >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM >Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:34:08 EDT > >In a message dated 6/17/02 10:10:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, >bozo2488@yahoo.com writes: > > > > I am Bozo MWANANAGA the son of DR,Nanapanga Mwananaga > >wow. at least they're creative with the names. Bozo Mwananaga, son of Dr. >Nanapanga Mwananaga? that's great! > >jessie. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-18 ******************************