Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 20 Thursday, 20 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Re: TMBG: The results are in! (No! vs. Mink Car) TMBG: Electron,AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <3D1042CC.36D5148C@pacificnet.net> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:37:36 -0700 From: Gary Organization: None Subject: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art I'm sure this has been discussed over the years but I've never noticed it. What's the best TMBG "album cover" (CD art). This includes all the artwork of a CD booklet and on the disc itself.Lets limit this to albums (if we throw in singles it'll get complicated.) I suppose we should include compilations like Then and Early Years. My list to come... gotta take another good look at them,. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:43:25 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Well, I don't remember this competition coming up before so I'll have a look at my covers when I get home. Off the cuff I'd say Mink Car. Perhaps. Richard >>> Gary 19/06/02 09:37:36 >>> I'm sure this has been discussed over the years but I've never noticed it. What's the best TMBG "album cover" (CD art). This includes all the artwork of a CD booklet and on the disc itself.Lets limit this to albums (if we throw in singles it'll get complicated.) I suppose we should include compilations like Then and Early Years. My list to come... gotta take another good look at them,. -B O N G O ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20020619121717.31536.qmail@web11406.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 05:17:17 -0700 (PDT) From: John David Crafton Subject: Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art --- Gary wrote: > What's the best TMBG "album cover" (CD art)? John Henry, with A18 and Mink Car in 2nd and 3rd. ===== John David Crafton __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Another Cometition: Best CD Art Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:01:15 +0000 Message-ID: Bongo: >I'm sure this has been discussed over the years but I've never noticed >it. What's the best TMBG "album cover" (CD art). This includes all the >artwork of a CD booklet and on the disc itself.Lets limit this to albums >(if we throw in singles it'll get complicated.) I suppose we should >include compilations like Then and Early Years. For the front cover, I'd go with Apollo 18. For the inside art, maybe John Henry. Mink Car also has good inside art. The interesting thing about that is that both JH and Mink don't look like much from the front cover, but they're good if you see all the art. I'm not sure about the disc itself. I'll have to get back to you on that. Nathan _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:46:52 -0700 From: "Paul Zickler" Subject: Re: TMBG: The results are in! (No! vs. Mink Car) >Nathan Mulac DeHoff wrote: >> The overall winner, by the incredibly narrow margin of three points, is >> Mink Car, 101:98. >so wait, does this mean that because it's so close that they're both >really great or they're both kinda mediocre so it was just a toss up? :) Actually I think it means that NO's brother, the mayor of Florida, will have to intervene, along with the supreme court of music, and overturn the whole election in favor of NO. Although I do think Mink Car is better, just because it's several minutes longer. PZ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206200415.VAA14530@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Kentex Electronic Co.LTD " Subject: TMBG: Electron,AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:00:06 +0800 Kentex Electronic Co., LTD
Company Profile

Dear Sir:

Kentex Electronic Co.LTD was founded in 1982, Kentex has gained the unique reputation not only in Taiwan, but also qualified global cutting edge Technology. Especially, fully customer orientation to focus upon switching power supply from every aspect, including product development and design , flexible production, marketing, sales and customer service.

Over the last few years, Kentex has successfully launched many products to apply in various fields such as 3C(computer, communication, consumer), optoelectronics, multimedia, network, security equipment and information appliance so on. Besides, more long term cooperation from OEM/ODM customers, it improves our technology research and brings a lot of revenue growth.

Furthermore, Kentex has been awarded IS9001 to ensure and strengthen our quality assurance , shorten delivery time, offer competitive quotation and enhance productivity & effectiveness.

Looking into the future, Kentex will continue to be the best partner for switching power supply related fields , achieve the real win-win between customers and suppliers.

Your further more inquiry and demand will be our great pleasure.

Product

AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor
AC/DC Open frame switching power supply
DC/AC Inverter

Contact Us

Address : 10F, No.16 Jian Ba Rd., Chung Ho City, 235 Taipei County, Taiwan.
Tel: +886-2-8226-5988 | Fax: +886-2-8226-5184 | Email: sales@kentex.com.tw

------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-20 ******************************