Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 24 Monday, 24 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re:_Save_up_to_70%_on_important_prescription Drugs_utd TMBG: NO! and kids TMBG: Re: DAS Anthology (XTC vs. TMBG) TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <009f01c21abd$74a05180$2398e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: TMBG: Re:_Save_up_to_70%_on_important_prescription Drugs_utd Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:54:11 -0500 DUDE! DRUGS! Why us? Do we look like we need medication? ..So were a little fanatical... "WttJ' Jim Mohan TMBG Amb to MN Snowball in Hell [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:54:32 -0700 From: GreatBigZ@macdialup.com Subject: TMBG: NO! and kids I think this was a thread earlier, but I wanted to mention that I gave my daughter "NO!" for her 11th birthday, and she absolutely loves it. Granted, she performed "Dr Worm" at her school talent show 2 years ago, but still, it was pretty cool walking through downtown Seattle listening to my daughter and her best friend sing "In the Middle In the Middle In the Middle" over and over again. And our fellow pedestrians grinned just as broadly as I did! PZ ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:54:44 -0700 From: GreatBigZ@macdialup.com Subject: TMBG: Re: DAS Anthology (XTC vs. TMBG) So I've been perusing the list lately, not really having an opinion one way or the other on "Dial-a-Song" (can't get used to that as an album title....), thinkin "well, it's a greatest hits/anthology kinda thing, no harm there," WHEN I happened to be checkin out the box sets at Barnes & Noble, and I come across XTC's "Coat of Many Cupboards." I don't know how many certified XTC fans we've got on the list, but I know they've been mentioned, and then of course there's the tie-in with "XTC vs Adam Ant" and the Johns themselves admitting a fondness for Andy and the lads. Anyway, I wanted to mention it because THEY DID IT RIGHT! This is what a career-spanning compilation should look like. Yes, the hits are there, but every single one of them is in an unreleased (or barely released) version. Plus there are the rarities and the weird stuff that "real fans" have been begging for. Not only that, they managed to give it a clever title to boot. Now granted, this is a 4 CD Box Set that no casual semi-fan who maybe heard "Dear God" on the radio once is going to run out and buy. But that's not the point. Surely the fan base for TMBG (at least in this country) has to be close to that of XTC. Don't we deserve something similar? Yes, it's great that Rhino has put out an accessible package for those who are new to They, but I still think some label somewhere could and should put out the REAL Dial-a-Song collection we've been waiting for. OK, I'm off my soapbox now.... PZ ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206240559.WAA23593@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd." Subject: TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:18:29 +0800 index.gif
!! !!

Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd. is specialized in making electric household appliances.such as electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill .and year capbility over 1,200,000 sets.all our products are exported .the most products were exported to europe,south American, canada ,korea ,middle-east etc.
Welcome you to our homepage:www.globalsources.com/honghao.co
to know more message.

ADD:The east of zhongxing road,Guzhen Town,Zhongshan528421,Guangdong,China.
TEL:86-760-2349289 , 86-760-2355882
FAX: 86-760-2355886
EMAIL: songhao@pub.zhongshan.gd.cn
HOMEPAGE: www.globalsources.com/honghao.co

!!
------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-24 ******************************