Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 28 Friday, 28 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: New DialASong.com TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #54-27 TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask,Lampe Berger RE: TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask,Lampe Berger Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:17:06 -0700 From: GreatBigZ@macdialup.com Subject: TMBG: New DialASong.com Is anyone else having trouble getting the "improved" DialASong website to work? Right now I'm getting a really jagged, continuously interrupted version of 'Lines Upon a Tranquil Brow'. It's annoying. It never did this before. Help. PZ ------------------------------ From: "L Holstein" Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #54-27 Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:22:38 +1000 Message-ID: DAS. Have you all see this?? Sorry if you have, I havnt been following the list too much lately - Lyndy. Track listing for Dial-A-Song: Disc One Birdhouse in Your Soul Ana NG Don't Let's Start Boss of Me Older Istanbul (Not Constantinople) Doctor Worm The Guitar Dr. Evil New York City Particle Man Cyclops Rock Minimum Wage Man, It's So Loud in Here We're the Replacements Why Does the Sun Shine? (The Sun Is a Mass of Incandescent Gas) Your Racist Friend Bangs Snail Shell Twisting Another First Kiss They'll Need a Crane The Statue Got Me High (She Was a) Hotel Detective Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head I Palindrome I Disc Two She's an Angel How Can I Sing Like a Girl James K. Polk Meet James Ensor Mammal Pet Name No! I Can Hear You Spider I Should Be Allowed to Think Fingertips She's Actual Size Spy Stormy Pinkness Exquisite Dead Guy Robot Parade Boat of Car S-E-X-X-Y Number Three The End of the Tour They Might Be Giants Hey Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had a Deal Nightgown of the Sullen Moon Snowball in Hell Purple Toupee Cowtown ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206270956.CAA08530@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "HEALTHY KING TECH. CO.,LDT" Subject: TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask,Lampe Berger Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:21:34 +0800 Y cR|WoaYo

V'enus
    Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask

• Containing Far Infra-red Materials, can speed the absorption of various types of nutrition, expel aged textures from the deep of skin, and accelerate metabolism.
  • It also functions effectively on whitening and anti-wrinkling.
  • Moisturizing and softening skin surface, and maintaining the elasticity of skin.
  • Including extract of lavender, which can make the users refreshingly.
  • Test report issued by the ISO approved China Textile Institute (C.T.I.) proved that the Blood Sensor adhered on cheeks of the Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask for 30 minutes, the Mean Blood Flux increase 71.5%, and the Mean Blood Concentration increase 87.1%. The mask can penetrate deep into human skin surface and the heat can stimulate our body. This helps to improve our blood circulation and metabolism

Lampe Berger

Latent heat Lampe Berger essence vase

• An elegant, exquisite accessory made of ceramics, exclusively good for decorations, collections or practical uses; functioning to create the right ambiance in all environments
  • Equipped with a ceramic, platinum wick featuring biogenetic rays and thus requiring little preheating time
  • Equipped with a breathable lid to ensure customers' safety
  • A unique ceramic artifact that can be mass-produced in different shapes with various patterns and leading the fashion trend
  • Several other selections of high-grade essence available for customers who favor different fragrances

HEALTHY KING TECH. CO.,LDT

TAIWAN
!G886-2-86777144
!Ghktc.energy@msa.hinet.net

NORTH AMERICA
ADD!G4915 WINDGATE DR., NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA L2H 2Z6
!G1-905-3531115!B1-905-3473456
!Gmarcobliu@yahoo.com
------------------------------ From: "Edward Kaplan" Subject: RE: TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask,Lampe Berger Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:40:06 -0400 Message-ID: <000001c21df9$5dfe3c00$b95efea9@edwardka> Say, what would an ActiveX control be doing on a simple spam letter...? ================================================ Evil lurks where you least expect it... So check your sock drawer. ================================================ [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-28 ******************************