Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 4 Tuesday, 4 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: please kindly get back to me TMBG: please kindly get back to me RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Re: TMBG: please kindly get back to me TMBG: please kindly get back to me RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me TMBG: please kindly get back to me RE: TMBG: Please Help. Re: non-TMBG: care for some list with your spam? Re: TMBG: Please Help. RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200206031407.HAA08534@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "JOSEPH EDWARD." Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:06:52 +0200 Subject: TMBG: please kindly get back to me ATTN: I STUMBLED IN TO YOUR CONTACT BY STROCK OF LUCK AFRTER A LONG SEARCH FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON WHO COULD HANDLE ISSUE WITH HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY. I WAS SO DELIGHTED WHEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND SOLICITE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. I HOPE YOU WILL LET THIS ISSUE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY STATUS. I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT. MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$25,600,000:00 AS A DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS COMMITTEE. NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE ACTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM THE OVER INFLATED SUM. UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS. 75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA. 20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU. 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION. GOD BLESS YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY. JOSEPH EDWARD. ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206031407.HAA08542@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "JOSEPH EDWARD." Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:06:56 +0200 Subject: TMBG: please kindly get back to me ATTN: I STUMBLED IN TO YOUR CONTACT BY STROCK OF LUCK AFRTER A LONG SEARCH FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON WHO COULD HANDLE ISSUE WITH HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY. I WAS SO DELIGHTED WHEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND SOLICITE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. I HOPE YOU WILL LET THIS ISSUE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY STATUS. I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT. MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$25,600,000:00 AS A DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS COMMITTEE. NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE ACTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM THE OVER INFLATED SUM. UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS. 75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA. 20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU. 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION. GOD BLESS YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY. JOSEPH EDWARD. ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:30:42 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" What is the likely explanation for this sudden rash of South African government-defrauders: Lots of bored teenagers with bad grammar, giggling at the idea that people will actually believe someone will give them $5 million for their bank acct #? Lots of bored hackers trying to weasel bank acct #s out of greedy suckers? Lots of bored phone-hackers trying to weasel phone #s out of greedy suckers? My main question is whether anyone has been greedy/stupid enough to actually go for it... I love spam, from a sociological standpoint. Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > -----Original Message----- > From: JOSEPH EDWARD. [mailto:jos_edw@mail.com] > Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 10:07 AM > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: please kindly get back to me > > > ATTN: > I STUMBLED IN TO YOUR CONTACT BY STROCK OF LUCK AFRTER > A LONG SEARCH FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON WHO > COULD HANDLE ISSUE WITH HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY. > I WAS SO DELIGHTED WHEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT AND I DECIDED > TO CONTACT YOU AND SOLICITE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. > I HOPE YOU WILL LET THIS ISSUE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL EVEN > IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY STATUS. > I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU. > I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL > RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER > OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER > SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT. > > MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS > COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH > I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS > COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS > WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$25,600,000:00 AS A > > DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS > COMMITTEE. > NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE > ACTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE > WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE > > SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM > THE OVER INFLATED SUM. > UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH > YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS. > 75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA. > 20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION > THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU. > 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT > WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY > DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS > THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND. > IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY > REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX > NUMBERS, TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND > PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION. > GOD BLESS YOU > YOURS FAITHFULLY. > > JOSEPH EDWARD. > > > > > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <008801c20b0e$61b75e10$2d3091d0@consolidate.internal.maxweb.com> From: "Colleen McClanahan" Subject: Re: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:53:11 -0400 | What is the likely explanation for this sudden rash of South African government-defrauders: | Lots of bored teenagers with bad grammar, giggling at the idea that people will actually believe someone will give them $5 million for their bank acct #? | Lots of bored hackers trying to weasel bank acct #s out of greedy suckers? | Lots of bored phone-hackers trying to weasel phone #s out of greedy suckers? | | My main question is whether anyone has been greedy/stupid enough to actually go for it... I love spam, from a sociological standpoint. | Karin H | ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm I think that's the same basic concept. :) Colleen Anne ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206031453.HAA08593@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "JOSEPH EDWARD." Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:52:03 +0200 Subject: TMBG: please kindly get back to me ATTN: I STUMBLED IN TO YOUR CONTACT BY STROCK OF LUCK AFRTER A LONG SEARCH FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON WHO COULD HANDLE ISSUE WITH HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY. I WAS SO DELIGHTED WHEN I GOT YOUR CONTACT AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND SOLICITE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. I HOPE YOU WILL LET THIS ISSUE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE OF MY STATUS. I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT. MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$25,600,000:00 AS A DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS COMMITTEE. NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE ACTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM THE OVER INFLATED SUM. UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS. 75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA. 20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU. 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION. GOD BLESS YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY. JOSEPH EDWARD. ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:09:19 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Thanks, Colleen!! I'm all astonishment, we seem to have been touched by epic e-scam greatness. Check this out: This scam has been going on since the *80's*, and victims (read: Very Stupid People) continue to lose a confirmed $100 million per year in the US alone. Estimated losses (read: Embarrassed Very Stupid People) of $350 million, and estimated Global (Stupid People From Arouuunnnd the Worrrrlld) losses of **$750 MILLION per YEAR** !!!!! There is actually a United States Joint Task Force on West African Fraud, and 20 years later, people are still falling for this!!! Human nature never ceases to amaze me. Or amuse me... People should check this out: http://www.salon.com/people/feature/2001/08/07/419scams/print.html (Quote from the Snopes article: "Salon.com editor Douglas Cruickshank also penned "I crave your distinguished indulgence (and all your cash)," a wonderful textual analysis of Nigerian fraud messages.") Thanks again, Colleen! Karin H ** just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned ** > -----Original Message----- > From: Colleen McClanahan [ mailto:colleenanne@maxweb.com] > Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 10:53 AM > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: Re: TMBG: please kindly get back to me > > http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.htm > > I think that's the same basic concept. > > :) > > Colleen Anne > > [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE * -------------------------------------- I stumbled into your contact by stroke of luck after a long search for an honest and trust worthy person who could handle issue with high confidentiality. I was so dilghted when i got your contact and i decided to contact you and solicite for your kind assistance. i hope you will let this issue to remain confidential even if you are not interested because of my status. I am Laurent Mpeti Kabila (Jnr) the second son of Late President LAURENT DESIRE KABILA the immediate Past president of the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO in Africa who was murdered by his opposition through his personal bodyguards in his bedroom on Tuesday 16th January, 2001. I have the privilege of being mandated by my father,s colleagues to seek your immediate and urgent co-operation to receive into your bank account the sum of US $25m. (twenty-five million Dollars) and some thousands carats of Diamond. This money and treasures was lodged in a vault with a security firm in Europe and South-Africa. SOURCES OF DIAMONDS AND FUND In August 2000, my father as a defence minister and president has a meeting with his cabinet and armychief about the defence budget for 2000 to 2001 which was US $700m. so he directed one of his best friend. Frederic Kibasa Maliba who was a minister of mines and a political party leader known as the Union Sacree de,opposition radicale et ses allies (USORAL) to buy arms with US $200m on 5th January 2001; for him to finalize the arms deal,my father was murdered. f.K. Maliba (FKM) and I have decided to keep the money with a foreigner after which he will use it to contest for the political election. Inspite of all this we have resolved to present you or your company for the firm to pay it into your nominated account the above sum and diamonds. This transaction should be finalized within seven (7) working days and for your co-operation and partnership, we have unanimously agreed that you will be entitled to 5.5% of the money when successfully receive it in your account. The nature of your business is not relevant to the successful execution of this transaction what we require is your total co-operation and commitment to ensure 100%risk-free transaction at both ends and to protect the persons involved in this transaction strict confidence and utmost secrecy is required even after the uccessful conclusion of this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly provide me with your personal telephone and fax through my E-mail box for immediate commencement of the transaction. I count on your honour to keep my secret, SECRET. Looking forward for your urgent reply Thanks. Best Regards MPETI L. KABILA (Jnr) From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 3 15:01:45 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g53J1jU65527 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:01:45 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from gn-sterling.sterl.com (host08.sterl.com [209.122.15.200]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with SMTP id g53J1iJ65519 for ; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:01:44 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from karinh@sterl.com) Received: from semail02.STERLING.COM ([207.95.186.44]) by gn-sterling.sterl.com (NAVGW 2.5.1.19) with SMTP id M2002060314585200915 for ; Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:58:52 -0400 content-class: urn:content-classes:message MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Subject: RE: TMBG: Please Help. X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.0.5762.3 Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:04:58 -0400 Message-ID: X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: Thread-Topic: TMBG: Please Help. Thread-Index: AcIJFoLTAk4RUinlTkeYVGCpIRjnVgCGLMPA From: "Karin Highfield" To: "Lauren Roache" , Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by ussenterprise.ufp.org id g53J1iJ65520 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "Karin Highfield" Wow... Screw that "second son of the Congoese Mining Minister" crap, *this* is what I call a sad story. I mean, I can think of 2 years worth of stuff I wouldn't mind forgetting, but two whole years in a row, gone??? Damn... And that's not bad enough, those 2 years had to go & include the relatively rare occurrence of a TMBG show in Australia!! I wish I could help, but I haven't seen them since before Mink Car. Anybody got any pics? Or maybe even a recording? I bet that would jog a neuron... Hey Lauren, you should try asking Operator Dot if she could help you. She's the authentic source, she could probly put you onto pics, & maybe even a piece of audio or two. I bet They would get a kick out of being a medical treatment, however experimental. Good luck, & keep us updated - - - Karin H **just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned ** > -----Original Message----- > From: Lauren Roache [mailto:lroache@hotmail.com] > Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:41 PM > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: Please Help. > > > Hello everyone. > I have been a lurker on this list for awhile, and I would like to say > thankyou to everyone who posts here. > The reason why? > I have recently lost most of my memories from the last 2 > years. As time goes > by they are slowly coming back to me, they are unlocked > ocasionally when I > experience a situation that reminds me of something that > happened during > that time. > So when I read about your love of the music of the Johns, it > brings back > little pieces of myself. > Getting to the point now. > I know that I attended the Sydney Mink Car concert on 11th > November last > year, because I have the ticket, and I wrote a page about it > on my website. > But the only memory I have is what the audience looked like > during 'Man It's > So Loud In Here'. Since I regained that snippet of memory, it > has annoyed me > that I can't recall anything else. > So What I am asking is... > Does anyone have any pictures of the Sydney Concert, or any > of the other > Mink Car shows that they could send to me? > > Thankyou so much again. > > Lauren > lroache@tpg.com.au > > _________________________________________________________________ > Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com > > From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 3 16:29:10 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g53KTAn68101 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:29:10 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from smtp.mailix.net (smtp.mailix.net [216.148.213.132]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g53KT8J68093 for ; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:29:09 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from bryce@tmbg.org) Received: from [10.0.8.10] (helo=calcium) by smtp.mailix.net with smtp (Exim 4.01) id 17EyRw-0007DV-00 for tmbg-list@tmbg.org; Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:29:08 -0700 Received: by calcium (sSMTP sendmail emulation); Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:29:07 -0400 Received: from 208.22.73.21 ( [208.22.73.21]) as user bryceland.com@bryceland.com@mailix-imap.frontend by webmail2.namezero.com with HTTP; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:29:07 -0400 Message-ID: <1023136147.3cfbd193b9da4@webmail2.namezero.com> Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:29:07 -0400 From: Bryce To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: non-TMBG: care for some list with your spam? MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0 X-Originating-IP: 208.22.73.21 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Bryce I'd like to personally welcome all the West African billionaires to the list, and thank them for at least having the decency to put the target address in the TO field so I can see it and know that it went to the list, not to me personally. That is all. Bryce Everyone looks naked when you know the world's address. From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Mon Jun 3 16:45:08 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g53Kj8G68621 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:45:08 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from smtp.mailix.net (smtp.mailix.net [216.148.213.132]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g53Kj6J68612 for ; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:45:06 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from bryce@tmbg.org) Received: from [10.0.8.10] (helo=calcium) by smtp.mailix.net with smtp (Exim 4.01) id 17EyhO-0007aw-00 for tmbg-list@tmbg.org; Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:45:06 -0700 Received: by calcium (sSMTP sendmail emulation); Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:45:06 -0400 Received: from 208.22.73.21 ( [208.22.73.21]) as user bryceland.com@bryceland.com@mailix-imap.frontend by webmail2.namezero.com with HTTP; Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:45:06 -0400 Message-ID: <1023137106.3cfbd5522adae@webmail2.namezero.com> Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:45:06 -0400 From: Bryce To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Please Help. MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0 X-Originating-IP: 208.22.73.21 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Bryce Lauren Roache : > I know that I attended the Sydney Mink Car concert on 11th > November last year, because I have the ticket, and I wrote > a page about it on my website. But the only memory I have > is what the audience looked like during 'Man It's So Loud In > Here'. Since I regained that snippet of memory, it has > annoyed me that I can't recall anything else. How odd that must feel. Maybe somebody's got a bootleg of the show they'd be willing to share with you. > So What I am asking is... > Does anyone have any pictures of the Sydney Concert, or > any of the other Mink Car shows that they could send to me? There's a concert review and setlist up at tmbg.net. http://www.tmbg.net/shows/121101.html No photos from that show, unfortunately. Actually, most of the shows don't have photos, but this Liverpool one from the Mink Car tour does: http://www.tmbg.net/shows/112701.html I don't know how much memory jogging that'll do for you, but hopefully enough to get a little winded. Bryce Stop the drum machine. From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Tue Jun 4 01:54:14 2002 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) id g545sE981174 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Tue, 4 Jun 2002 01:54:14 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from mta05ps.bigpond.com (mta05ps.bigpond.com [144.135.25.137]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.11.1/8.11.1) with ESMTP id g545sCJ81162 for ; Tue, 4 Jun 2002 01:54:13 -0400 (EDT) (envelope-from exponent@technologist.com) Received: from twibrin ([144.135.25.84]) by mta05ps.bigpond.com (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15 mta05ps Apr 29 2002 13:22:02) with SMTP id GX632400.9U4 for ; Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:54:04 +1000 Received: from CPE-144-132-176-61.nsw.bigpond.net.au ([144.132.176.61]) by psmam06.mailsvc.email.bigpond.com(MailRouter V3.0m 110/25896301); 04 Jun 2002 15:54:04 From: "D Tse" To: Subject: RE: TMBG: please kindly get back to me Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:53:50 +1000 Message-ID: MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook IMO, Build 9.0.2416 (9.0.2911.0) X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400 Importance: Normal In-Reply-To: Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "D Tse" > My main question is whether anyone has been greedy/stupid enough > to actually go for it... I love spam, from a sociological standpoint. > Karin H > ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > In other words... you don't like receiving it, but you like observing it :D ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-4 *****************************