Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #54-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 54, Number 7 Friday, 7 June 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG Action Figures! TMBG: Seattle Slue.......of TMBGness TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame switching power RE: TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame switching powe RE: TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame TMBG: Who's going to see the documentary in Provincetown? TMBG: fandom conversions Re: TMBG: fandom conversions Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 02:25:27 -0400 (EDT) From: Jason Glastetter Subject: TMBG: TMBG Action Figures! Message-ID: Alright, now I know we've had posts about this before because of the dolls on the front of the catogloue and the Boss of Me video, but I saw something that might be even cooler. Well, there will be no John dolls (sorry guys), but it appears they are making a drunk bird action figure (go figure). I didn't see this posted before, so I thought I'd bring it up (it's very possible I missed it). It's in the new issue of Wizard, if anyone wants to give a look. Jason Glastetter, pick your poison: http://www.poingly.com http://otb.poingly.com http://mp3.poingly.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000701c20d30$600189a0$b000a8c0@attbi.com> From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Seattle Slue.......of TMBGness Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 01:01:33 -0700 Tomorrow is the Seattle Premiere of 'Gigantic' and I am all a tingle. Flansy is going to be there as will I and many like me since the show is sold out. which is awesome. it will be so much fun to sit in with a huge audience. Not only that but tomorrow night at the crocodile is the TMBG video tribute night in which local bands sing TMBG to they's videos. interesting stuff but rumor has it (on 107.7 the end this morning) that Flans may be performing!! It's unconfirmed but worth checking out. im going to try to go the only problem is the tribute night starts at 9 and the movie is at 930. Then when July comes weve got TMBG playing the paramount THEN the next day they play the EMP and they are doing an in-store at Urban Outfitters (where i happen to work) so if your in this area feel like you live in in New York for these two months, were finally getting our dues PAID!!! a movie, a tribute night with a possible solo appearance, a rock show a kids show and an instore. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! Erich ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200206061206.FAA15101@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Kentex Electronic Co.LTD " Subject: TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame switching power Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:40:49 +0800 Kentex Electronic Co., LTD
Company Profile

Dear Sir:

Kentex Electronic Co.LTD was founded in 1982, Kentex has gained the unique reputation not only in Taiwan, but also qualified global cutting edge Technology. Especially, fully customer orientation to focus upon switching power supply from every aspect, including product development and design , flexible production, marketing, sales and customer service.

Over the last few years, Kentex has successfully launched many products to apply in various fields such as 3C(computer, communication, consumer), optoelectronics, multimedia, network, security equipment and information appliance so on. Besides, more long term cooperation from OEM/ODM customers, it improves our technology research and brings a lot of revenue growth.

Furthermore, Kentex has been awarded IS9001 to ensure and strengthen our quality assurance , shorten delivery time, offer competitive quotation and enhance productivity & effectiveness.

Looking into the future, Kentex will continue to be the best partner for switching power supply related fields , achieve the real win-win between customers and suppliers.

Your further more inquiry and demand will be our great pleasure.

Product

AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor
AC/DC Open frame switching power supply
DC/AC Inverter

Contact Us

Address : 10F, No.16 Jian Ba Rd., Chung Ho City, 235 Taipei County, Taiwan.
Tel: +886-2-8226-5988 | Fax: +886-2-8226-5184 | Email: sales@kentex.com.tw

------------------------------ From: "D Tse" Subject: RE: TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame switching power supply,DC/AC Inverter Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:18:10 +1000 Message-ID: Gah!! Is there some sort of mysterious connection between spam and Taiwan?? << Contact Us Address : 10F, No.16 Jian Ba Rd., Chung Ho City, 235 Taipei County, Taiwan. Tel: +886-2-8226-5988 | Fax: +886-2-8226-5184 | Email: sales@kentex.com.tw http://www.kentex.com.tw >> ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:34:23 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: RE: TMBG: AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor,Open frame Yes, I believe spam spam spam spam taiwan and spam is their favourite dish! Richard >>> "D Tse" 06/06/02 14:18:10 >>> Gah!! Is there some sort of mysterious connection between spam and Taiwan?? << Contact Us Address : 10F, No.16 Jian Ba Rd., Chung Ho City, 235 Taipei County, Taiwan. Tel: +886-2-8226-5988 | Fax: +886-2-8226-5184 | Email: sales@kentex.com.tw http://www.kentex.com.tw >> ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:33:52 -0400 From: NitpickR@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Who's going to see the documentary in Provincetown? Message-ID: <6EB312B6.069DE568.007CDD34@aol.com> I for one, would love to go and see this, but have no way of getting from Boston to Provincetown. Anyone going that can give me a ride? Thanks in advance, ~Adam ------------------------------ From: "absolutely ryan garner" Subject: TMBG: fandom conversions Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:27:10 -0700 Message-ID: on the subject of fandom.. i have singlehandedly converted 90% of my church entourage. as soon as i heard we were going on a road trip to california i managed to get them to schedule it directly around the giant show there in anaheim.. and we leave just in time to make it back to fenix arizona for their show at the cajun house!! with my last show being the september 23 one of 2001.. it will be a blast to see them back to back in a week. i just hope we don't break down!! good time to burn a driving compilation! hehe. i also have a question.. who is "Bog Standard".. i was on dialasong.com and heard this song.. "Save your life (Bog Standard)" it sounds unmistakably like linnell but this whole bog standard label is confusing.. was it a one time side project? did linnell sing back up for someone that sounds just like him?? any help here would be hot. countdown 5 days till No!.. possible subject matter for those of us seeking a change in pace from the spam threading.. Favorite Song and reason (currently)?.. *gasps as he looks over the thousands of files available to choose from* rythm section want ad (demo) because it so illustrates life without a drummer.. and without the drama.. pun intended.. _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:48:50 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: fandom conversions "Bog Standard" is a fake band TMBG made up for TMBG Unlimited; it was part of a "Battle of the Bands" thing they did where they tried to sound like different types of bands. For example, they did a hilarioous boy band parody called "Two + 3 R 1" or something (too lazy to check at the moment). I think "Save Your Life" was an attempt at a Brit pop sounds (notice Linnell's attempt at an English accent?). They even wrote fake bios for each band...did anyone save those? Some were really funny! Kay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #54-7 *****************************