Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #55-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 55, Number 23 Thursday, 25 July 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Seattle Paramount show 7/20 Re: TMBG: Getting 'They Got Lost' to the UK! Re: TMBG: they got lost Re: TMBG: Getting 'They Got Lost' to the UK! RE: TMBG: they got lost TMBG: RE: Seattle Paramount show 7/20 TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #55-22 TMBG: dialasong.com Re: TMBG: dialasong.com TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask containing FAR INFRA-RED, TMBG: The Top Quality of Rubber Strips (Tapes) & Sport Protectors Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:52:44 -0400 From: Furfr@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: Seattle Paramount show 7/20 Message-ID: <242CD07C.527B96B6.0000F199@aol.com> Hi Franny, my dear homie!!! xoxo, petula ps They won't be here until next month, so I don't know firsthand, but people who have gotten setlists are listing it as "cocktail jazz." I guess it's an instrumental. In a message dated Tue, 23 Jul 2002 9:45:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, sulkygirl69@yahoo.com writes: > > > Hi. > Franny here. > I don't know if I know any of you from the old days in > the chat room, but I've never posted to this list. > > So the only thing I'm going to say about the Seattle > Paramount show is this: > Flansy said they had a "truckload of CDs...that's not > just a euphamism...we actually have a truck full of > stuff we have to sell" but then by the time Flansy > Autograph Hour was over, the TMBG CDs were gone. I > guess maybe they'll sell the extras on the web when > the tour is over. > > Franny: "Dan Hickey! Dan Hickey!" (waving with both > hands) > Dan Hickey: mockingly waves back with both hands for a > few minutes then gets his setlist and hands it to me. > sweet guy. > Here it is: > http://www.geocities.com/sulkygirl69/TMBG/hickeysetlist.jpg > > If anyone can figure out what "KRICKT" or "COCKTAIL > AM" are, I'd be happy to know!! > > Franny > > > ===== > ______________________________________________ > Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being. > EC > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better > http://health.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:09:19 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: Getting 'They Got Lost' to the UK! Gone to the website to order this and it seems you have to be based in the USA / Canada to buy anything from them. Am I correct? If so, what plans / ideas do other UK fans have to get this?! Thanks Richard ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3D3EA749.2060007@fruhead.com> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:10:33 -0400 From: lawrence solomon Subject: Re: TMBG: they got lost Jeff Roberts wrote: > Except it appears to be track 11. > > TRACK LISTING > ... > 10. Empty Bottle Blues > 11. They Got Lost > 12. Reprehensible > 13. Rat Patrol > ... > what about Careless Santa? ------------------------------ From: "The Farking Disc" Subject: Re: TMBG: Getting 'They Got Lost' to the UK! Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:16:12 +0000 Message-ID: When I wanted to order some T-Shirts (still do, I'll probably get them with the TGL disk) I emailed the site and they told me that should I send them a check to the address listed on the site, they'd send me the stuff. >From: "Richard Hilton" >Reply-To: "Richard Hilton" >To: >Subject: Re: TMBG: Getting 'They Got Lost' to the UK! >Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:09:19 +0100 > >Gone to the website to order this and it seems you have to be based in the >USA / Canada to buy anything from them. > >Am I correct? If so, what plans / ideas do other UK fans have to get >this?! > >Thanks > >Richard > > > > >________________________________________________________________________ >This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The >service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive >anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: >http://www.star.net.uk >________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ From: "Jennifer Russell-Fenus" Subject: RE: TMBG: they got lost Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:30:59 -0600 Message-ID: >Well, very cool... :) I just ordered my copy with the names shirt >tonight. Anyone know which version it is on the CD? Fast/Slow? > >Augie "hoping for slow" Wan It is the slow version. I personally like the fast version better. Jen _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20020724151419.50038.qmail@web13405.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:14:19 -0700 (PDT) From: Franny Subject: TMBG: RE: Seattle Paramount show 7/20 Hey, Thanks everyone for your insight. I don't remember the crickets but i'm sure that's what KRICKT means. Petula (!!!! ) said some other folks have heard this cocktail thing. I don't remember it but I was in a deep trance. As far as the numbers on my setlist, when Flansy signed it he said "Oh I see you have the drummer's set list with all his times." So, yeah, it's tempos. I see they are selling the "They Got Lost" CD on the website. That's a good thing. I thought I'd missed my chance when they sold out at the show. Franny ===== ______________________________________________ Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being. EC __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better http://health.yahoo.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:03:07 -0700 From: GreatBigZ@macdialup.com Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #55-22 > >Franny: >>If anyone can figure out what "KRICKT" or "COCKTAIL >AM" are, I'd be happy to know!! >Nathan: > > Did they play anything that sounded like cocktail > >lounge music? I wasn't at the Paramount show, but I know the next day at EMP Dan Miller played a longish acoustic intro to Istanbul that sorta resembled Cocktail Jazz. Flansy prefaced it in his Robot-synth voice (at the end of Robot Parade) by singing "Come back Dan Miller, I want to hear the acoustic guitar. Where is the acoustic guitar?" PZ ps It was I who suggested that the funny numbers on Hickey's setlist were beats-per-minute. I can't imagine what else they might be. ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:38:35 -0400 Subject: TMBG: dialasong.com Message-ID: <20020724.151342.900.10.ScitAmb.2@juno.com> From: scitamb.2@juno.com I can't get the site to work... I must be doing soemthing wrong. I just get the guy with the windup music box... I can click on the target to make the phone come up, and the TMBG flag to go to TMBG.com, and it says playing: in the lower left. The animation and sound seem to work... but I can't do anything else with the site. How do I get to the good stuff? Skye ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <1027539835.3d3f037b6b5f6@65.57.231.100> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:43:55 -0400 From: makebase@tmbg.cc Subject: Re: TMBG: dialasong.com Until recently, you could just download all the songs from the directory at www.dialasong.com/mp3 but apparently they've redirected that URL to a different site. Some people were upset because you could get for free a lot of the stuff everyone paid TMBGU for, but they were all at the 35 kps bitrate, not 128 like Emusic uses. Anyway, I guess you can't go in through the back door anymore. I just checked out dialasong.com and it works fine for me. Are you saying that when you "shoot" the target it says it's playing a song, but it's not? Perhaps your connection is slow. It could be that your version of Flash is outdated, but I guess the rest wouldn't be working then. Shaun www.tmbg.cc TMBG Citizen of the 45th state sequentially/11th largest in size of the 4th largest in size/3rd largest in population, 1st in millitary/economic strength and 1st in ego Nation of the only known inhabited planet in the Universe ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200207242011.NAA12906@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "HEALTHY KING TECH. CO.,LDT" Subject: TMBG: V'enus Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask containing FAR INFRA-RED, Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:34:05 +0800 Y cR|WoaYo

V'enus
    Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask

• Containing Far Infra-red Materials, can speed the absorption of various types of nutrition, expel aged textures from the deep of skin, and accelerate metabolism.
  • It also functions effectively on whitening and anti-wrinkling.
  • Moisturizing and softening skin surface, and maintaining the elasticity of skin.
  • Including extract of lavender, which can make the users refreshingly.
  • Test report issued by the ISO approved China Textile Institute (C.T.I.) proved that the Blood Sensor adhered on cheeks of the Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask for 30 minutes, the Mean Blood Flux increase 71.5%, and the Mean Blood Concentration increase 87.1%. The mask can penetrate deep into human skin surface and the heat can stimulate our body. This helps to improve our blood circulation and metabolism

Lampe Berger

Latent heat Lampe Berger essence vase

• An elegant, exquisite accessory made of ceramics, exclusively good for decorations, collections or practical uses; functioning to create the right ambiance in all environments
  • Equipped with a ceramic, platinum wick featuring biogenetic rays and thus requiring little preheating time
  • Equipped with a breathable lid to ensure customers' safety
  • A unique ceramic artifact that can be mass-produced in different shapes with various patterns and leading the fashion trend
  • Several other selections of high-grade essence available for customers who favor different fragrances

HEALTHY KING TECH. CO.,LDT

TAIWAN
!G886-2-86777144
!Ghktc.energy@msa.hinet.net

NORTH AMERICA
ADD!G4915 WINDGATE DR., NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA L2H 2Z6
!G1-905-3531115!B1-905-3473456
!Ghk1784@trade-net.kyed.com
------------------------------ Message-Id: <200207242213.PAA12987@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD" Subject: TMBG: The Top Quality of Rubber Strips (Tapes) & Sport Protectors Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:10:56 +0800 MIN YUEN RUBBER IND.CO., LTD.

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.was established in May 1978, and was located in the area of Taichung Port which is the third largest trade port in Taiwan. MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD., is a manufacturer of rubber strips (tapes), and has been experienced in rubber accessories for clothing, swimwear, bed sheet and sport protector, etc. for over twenty years. Our company has been known for reliability, product quality and competitive price.

1997. 08

The Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100

Issued by Swiss Textile Testing Institute
The certificate mentioned our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established.
1997. 10
Qualified for  BS EN ISO 9002 : 1994
Issued by the British Standards Institution
Certificate Number : FM 38028
Our Company operate a quality management system which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002: 1994. Our operation process is managed by dedicated and experienced professionals to ensure consistent product quality complied with customers' requirements.

Current market :
Hong Kong, China, Japan, Philippine , Singapore, Australia, France and Taiwan's local market.

Product Sketch
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone
General Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
General Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone

Square Rubber Thread
Elastic Band

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.
Nature of Business : Manufacturer
Address : No. 467, Sec. 2, Gan Nan Rd., Wu Chi Chen, Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C
Telephone : 886-4-26391832 , 26390365
Fax : 886-4-26390052
Contact Person : Ming-Yu Hsieh ( Manager)
Web -site : www.rubbertape.com.tw

Copyright 1999 Min Yuen Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
Web site designed and hosted by Taiwan Products Online

------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #55-23 ******************************