Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #55-25 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 55, Number 25 Saturday, 27 July 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Another first kiss TMBG: Interesting opportunity Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <003501c2349a$8fb1d740$e099e23f@oemcomputer> From: "James and Kimberly Mohan" Subject: TMBG: Re: Another first kiss Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:49:54 -0500 >Back to Skull is awesome! I personally have never been able to decide > whether I like Ondine or Mrs. Train more. Mrs. Train > AS for the whole Hotel Detective thing, I love the newer version tons better. > My best friend does too, but then he hates the older version passionately. And here's one vote that the original version kicks the newer version's ass! The older one has much more BITE to it, and that's why I like it. Just like I prefer the version of KM,SOG on the (SA)HD single (also on Misc T) a little bit more than the version on Lincoln. More BITE. Ironically, I prefer the slow version of Robot Parade, because it has much less bite.. "WttJ' Jim Mohan TMBG Amb to MN The Day ------------------------------ From: tsfan97@yahoo.com Subject: TMBG: Interesting opportunity Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:06:07 -0400 Message-ID: <0392c0035181a72FE4@mail4.sc.rr.com> This is a multi-part message in MIME format --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/plain;charset="" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =20 --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/html;charset="" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable +=00=0B=00BODY> --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf-- ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #55-25 ******************************