Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #55-4 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 55, Number 4 Thursday, 4 July 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes), TMBG: Electron,AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor TMBG: Central Park show TMBG: Mix for new fans Re: TMBG: Mix for new fans Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200207031003.DAA22241@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD" Subject: TMBG: rubber strips (tapes), Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:34:16 +0800 MIN YUEN RUBBER IND.CO., LTD.

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.was established in May 1978, and was located in the area of Taichung Port which is the third largest trade port in Taiwan. MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD., is a manufacturer of rubber strips (tapes), and has been experienced in rubber accessories for clothing, swimwear, bed sheet and sport protector, etc. for over twenty years. Our company has been known for reliability, product quality and competitive price.

1997. 08

The Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100

Issued by Swiss Textile Testing Institute
The certificate mentioned our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established.
1997. 10
Qualified for  BS EN ISO 9002 : 1994
Issued by the British Standards Institution
Certificate Number : FM 38028
Our Company operate a quality management system which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002: 1994. Our operation process is managed by dedicated and experienced professionals to ensure consistent product quality complied with customers' requirements.

Current market :
Hong Kong, China, Japan, Philippine , Singapore, Australia, France and Taiwan's local market.

Product Sketch
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone
General Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
General Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone

Square Rubber Thread
Elastic Band

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.
Nature of Business : Manufacturer
Address : No. 467, Sec. 2, Gan Nan Rd., Wu Chi Chen, Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C
Telephone : 886-4-26391832 , 26390365
Fax : 886-4-26390052
Contact Person : Ming-Yu Hsieh ( Manager)
Web -site : www.rubbertape.com.tw

Copyright 1999 Min Yuen Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
Web site designed and hosted by Taiwan Products Online

------------------------------ Message-Id: <200207031107.EAA23460@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Kentex Electronic Co.LTD " Subject: TMBG: Electron,AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:24:10 +0800 Kentex Electronic Co., LTD
Company Profile

Dear Sir:

Kentex Electronic Co.LTD was founded in 1982, Kentex has gained the unique reputation not only in Taiwan, but also qualified global cutting edge Technology. Especially, fully customer orientation to focus upon switching power supply from every aspect, including product development and design , flexible production, marketing, sales and customer service.

Over the last few years, Kentex has successfully launched many products to apply in various fields such as 3C(computer, communication, consumer), optoelectronics, multimedia, network, security equipment and information appliance so on. Besides, more long term cooperation from OEM/ODM customers, it improves our technology research and brings a lot of revenue growth.

Furthermore, Kentex has been awarded IS9001 to ensure and strengthen our quality assurance , shorten delivery time, offer competitive quotation and enhance productivity & effectiveness.

Looking into the future, Kentex will continue to be the best partner for switching power supply related fields , achieve the real win-win between customers and suppliers.

Your further more inquiry and demand will be our great pleasure.

Product

AC/DC Switching power supply for adaptor
AC/DC Open frame switching power supply
DC/AC Inverter

Contact Us

Address : 10F, No.16 Jian Ba Rd., Chung Ho City, 235 Taipei County, Taiwan.
Tel: +886-2-8226-5988 | Fax: +886-2-8226-5184 | Email: ke1668@trade-net.cable.nu

------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: TMBG: Central Park show Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:29:31 +0000 Message-ID: Does anyone know if there are tickets to that 20th anniversary show at Central Park, and, if so, how to get them? Is admission totally free, or are there required donations or something? -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000b01c22312$b8c1b040$401a2141@blaixbox> From: "Justin Blake" Subject: TMBG: Mix for new fans Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 00:24:42 -0400 I have a few friends that went with me to a tmbg show a few months ago. It was actually their first time ever hearing tmbg but they loved it! I told them I would put together a mix so they could hear a broad range of their stuff. Being somewhat of a newbie myself (just really started getting into tmbg about 2 years ago) I thought I'd ask you all for help with the track list. Keep in mind that these are extremely new fans, having only heard the songs played at the giants' most recent concert and owning none of their albums (yet). Being new fans, they of course requested the following: Older Istanbul Birdhouse in Your Soul Particle Man Boss of Me I was wondering what you all would add to the track list. Remember these are fresh new tmbg fans, so they'll need all the hits, but I want to give them a broad range of the Johns' stuff. Thanks for any help you can give me. Justin http://blaix.org [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Mix for new fans Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 05:34:13 +0000 Message-ID: Justin Blake: >I have a few friends that went with me to a tmbg show a few months ago. It >was actually their first time ever hearing tmbg but they loved it! I told >them I would put together a mix so they could hear a broad range of their >stuff. Being somewhat of a newbie myself (just really started getting into >tmbg about 2 years ago) I thought I'd ask you all for help with the track >list. Keep in mind that these are extremely new fans, having only heard the >songs played at the giants' most recent concert and owning none of their >albums (yet). Being new fans, they of course requested the following: > >Older >Istanbul >Birdhouse in Your Soul >Particle Man >Boss of Me > >I was wondering what you all would add to the track list. Remember these >are fresh new tmbg fans, so they'll need all the hits, but I want to give >them a broad range of the Johns' stuff. Thanks for any help you can give >me. Well, a lot of that is a matter of personal choice. What songs do you like, and what songs do you think they'll like? What kind of music do they generally listen to? TMBG has such a wide range of songs, and only a few are universally liked. You'll almost definitely want to include Don't Let's Start and Ana Ng, which everyone seems to like, and probably Purple Toupee, They'll Need A Crane, and The Guitar. Now, if *I* were making the mix, I would include some of my personal favorites, such as It's Not My Birthday, Reprehensible, Sleeping In The Flowers, She Was A Hotel Detective (note lack of parentheses; I WOULDN'T include the pink album song with a similar title), Shoehorn With Teeth, and Dinner Bell. Since I'm not making the mix, though, I'd just say to include some of YOUR favorites, which may or may not be the same as mine. A few other suggestions would be to include something from every album (plus a few B-sides, if possible), and to throw some Mono Puff and State Songs into the mix. Oh, and I would also say to make "Number Three" the third track, and "The End Of The Tour" the last one. That's what I would do, anyway. They just belong there. -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #55-4 *****************************