Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #55-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 55, Number 7 Tuesday, 9 July 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: NO! in the UK Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:36:51 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re: TMBG: NO! in the UK It's now available as an expensive import in some UK record shops but I have my copy courtesy of my daughter who sent it to me from Boston. Haven't really had time to listen to it yet....... Richard ________________________________________________________________________ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk ________________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #55-7 *****************************