Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 12 Monday, 12 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: My photos - did anyone save them? TMBG: Healthy King Products~!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200208120152.g7C1qEXY276330@mail.rpi.edu> From: vecchr@rpi.edu Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:52:14 EDT Subject: TMBG: My photos - did anyone save them? Hey guys - Ok, so I've got a favor to ask. The service I was using to host my concert pictures (http://rachel.theymightbegiants.org) stopped being free, and when that happened they deleted my account. I've since found someone else to host my photos (thanks for all the offers), but the problem is that when I first started doing my site I didn't keep local copies of the photos on the site. As a result, when my account got deleted so did all of the web versions of my earlier photos. I have the originals, but it's going to take lots of time to re-crop and adjust them and whatnot for the site. So anways, I'll get to the point. :) If anyone saved any of the photos from my site from the 1999 or 2000 shows, could you drop me an email off-list and let me know? If I could get even some of them back it'll save me tons of time. Thanks. :) -- Rachel ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208120413.VAA01761@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: =?Big5?B?vHqlabnqt36ms62tpL2lcQ==?= Subject: TMBG: Healthy King Products~!! Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:34:12 +0800 Y cR|WoaYo

V'enus
    Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask

• Containing Far Infra-red Materials, can speed the absorption of various types of nutrition, expel aged textures from the deep of skin, and accelerate metabolism.
  • It also functions effectively on whitening and anti-wrinkling.
  • Moisturizing and softening skin surface, and maintaining the elasticity of skin.
  • Including extract of lavender, which can make the users refreshingly.
  • Test report issued by the ISO approved China Textile Institute (C.T.I.) proved that the Blood Sensor adhered on cheeks of the Moisturizing Collagen Energy Mask for 30 minutes, the Mean Blood Flux increase 71.5%, and the Mean Blood Concentration increase 87.1%. The mask can penetrate deep into human skin surface and the heat can stimulate our body. This helps to improve our blood circulation and metabolism

Lampe Berger

Latent heat Lampe Berger essence vase

• An elegant, exquisite accessory made of ceramics, exclusively good for decorations, collections or practical uses; functioning to create the right ambiance in all environments
  • Equipped with a ceramic, platinum wick featuring biogenetic rays and thus requiring little preheating time
  • Equipped with a breathable lid to ensure customers' safety
  • A unique ceramic artifact that can be mass-produced in different shapes with various patterns and leading the fashion trend
  • Several other selections of high-grade essence available for customers who favor different fragrances

HEALTHY KING TECH. CO.,LDT

TAIWAN
!G886-2-86777144
!Ghk1784@trade-net.bsd.st

NORTH AMERICA
ADD!G4915 WINDGATE DR., NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA L2H 2Z6
!G1-905-3531115!B1-905-3473456
!Ghk1784@trade-net.bsd.st
------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-12 ******************************