Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 13 Tuesday, 13 August 2002 Today's Topics: RE: TMBG: Conan! TMBG: Deep Blue Something Fwd: TMBG: Deep Blue Something Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20020812155532.62493.qmail@web13405.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:55:32 -0700 (PDT) From: Franny Subject: RE: TMBG: Conan! DRW said: Conan just said TMBG's gonna be on next week! Yes! yep, tuesday! whoop! luckily, NBC is the ONLY channel i get on my TV. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs http://www.hotjobs.com ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <177.ce369f0.2a89e12a@aol.com> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:12:26 EDT Subject: TMBG: Deep Blue Something Didn't this band have something to do with TMBG? I just bought their old CD (for 50 cents) and I remembered something about this. Anyone? Thank you. DRW ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <5f.2b7fac50.2a89e42c@aol.com> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:25:16 EDT Subject: Fwd: TMBG: Deep Blue Something [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (message/rfc822)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-13 ******************************