Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 14 Wednesday, 14 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something Re: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something Re: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something TMBG: Gigantic screening in Boston this Sunday TMBG: Front page of CNN TMBG: Production purpose Of Heat,exhaust,light--offer Best Price & Quality Re: TMBG: Front page of CNN Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:30:44 -0700 From: GreatBigZ@macdialup.com Subject: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something > >From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com > >Didn't this band have something to do with TMBG? I just bought their old CD >(for 50 cents) and I remembered something about this. Anyone? They did a song called "I Might Be Giant, Too" I think. Or is that just the name of Twistid's covers CD? Or is it both? Anyway, Deep Blue Something are best known for their jangly, sparkly 90's pop tune, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", which I happen to like quite a lot. If that song's on the CD, you got your 50 cents worth and more. PZ ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:40:10 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something So is this song about TMBG or just a happy coincidence? ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Deep Blue Something Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:47:52 +0000 Message-ID: PZ: >>From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com >> >>Didn't this band have something to do with TMBG? I just bought their old >>CD >>(for 50 cents) and I remembered something about this. Anyone? > >They did a song called "I Might Be Giant, Too" I think. I'm not sure if if "Giant" or "Giants," but that's the right title otherwise. The chorus to that song (which does include the words "they might be giants") was on Dial-A-Song at one point, and I think TMBG used to use the whole song as an introduction at concerts. So either it's about TMBG, or it was a coincidence that TMBG took advantage of. I don't know which. >Or is that just the name of Twistid's covers CD? Or is it both? No, the covers CD is "We Might Be Giants, Too." -- Be your own broom, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: TMBG: Gigantic screening in Boston this Sunday Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:11:14 -0400 Message-ID: Am I going a little bit loopy, or did I not read in an email I received yesterday that both Flansburgh AND Linnell were gonna be at the screening this Sunday in Boston? (I cannot go either way, alas, but I do have a friend who lives up there and am trying to convince her to go) So why in this announcement that Flansburgh wrote does he only mention himself and Schnack? Any thoughts? THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS DOCUMENTARY "GIGANTIC" DIRECTED BY AJ SCHNACK NOW PLAYING AT THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS IN BOSTON ON THESE SPECIAL DATES: Sat. 8/17 at 4:15, Sun. 8/18 at 7 (with Q & A w/ Flansburgh and Schnack) _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:15:46 -0400 From: Leo Bicknell Subject: TMBG: Front page of CNN Message-ID: <20020814011546.GA21827@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: United Federation of Planets Linked off the front page of CNN.com: http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/13/theymightbegiants.ap/index.html Go Giants! -- Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440 PGP keys at http://www.ufp.org/~bicknell/ Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208140224.TAA07171@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Hangzhou Aupu Electrical Appliances. Co. Ltd" Subject: TMBG: Production purpose Of Heat,exhaust,light--offer Best Price & Quality Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:06:25 +0800 index.gif

CE Declaration of Conformity

ISO 9001

SAA

Aupu Bathroom Master combines heating, exhaust fan and illumination all in one to bring you comfort while bath. With either warm wind blow or infrared heat lamp, our bathroom master provides instant and well-distributed heat. Powerful exhaust fan effectively removes steam and fumes. Standard bathroom illumination is thoughtfully included in some models. The Jim-Dandy series is newly designed with anion function to improve air quality in your bathroom.

As the biggest bathroom appliances manufacturer in China, Aupu understands that quality is her life and regards safety as her supreme standard. Aupu's Quality Management System has been certified with ISO9001. Our products are also approved by CCEE, CE and SAA.

Address: #1418 Moganshan Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P.R.China
Contact Person: Anne Yu

Tel: 86-571-88175184
Fax: 86-571-88176188
E-mail:ap1805@trade-net.dnsart.com
homepage:http://www.aupu.net/index.htm
------------------------------ From: MsTanbul@aol.com Message-ID: <126.152e5db4.2a8b1d46@aol.com> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:41:10 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Front page of CNN Thanks for the link! That was one of the best articles I've read, though I haven't read the The New Yorker article. I saved it as a .pdf file since I didn't want to print it and it expires on August 27. Now I can read it on my computer any time I want. Down with paper! MS ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-14 ******************************