Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 18 Sunday, 18 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Re: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Re: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:43:43 -0400 From: Jessica Keenan Subject: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Message-id: <001201c24650$4dccf180$eb3b5144@phnixv01.pa.comcast.net> [Badly formed multipart message, contents not processed] ------------------------------ From: "Kate Sith" Subject: Re: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:41:15 -0400 Message-ID: o.O You do realize that "No!" is a children's album, don't you? >From: Jessica Keenan >Reply-To: Jessica Keenan >To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: oh my, what is this? >Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:43:43 -0400 > >I'm sorry, but I haven't been around for awhile, and I just got "No!" I >can't say "it sucks" becuase that would be blasphemy but, but did they and >Their entire production crew receive frontal lombotamies before releasing >this? I'm so hurt. I'm sure that everyone else has said this, and that >I"m just being very redunant, but I need some words of assurance that this >is not what They are all about and that they are still *q-word* intelligent >men with an amusing sense of humor. I think I may cry. I got third row >seats to a concert on wednesday, and I want to know if this is what I >should expect? Oh, my. It helps if I repeat the lyrics to Birdhouse over >and over. Not to but to fine a point on it... Argh. I'm sorry. This is >not good at all. > >~MST3Kenobi@comcast.net >Official Ambassador to the Sci-Fi community >PS if you see me at the Harrisburg Show, I'll be the lanky female with >coke-bottle glasses and a home-made Flood (ahh, the good ol' music) T-shirt >crying in a corner and humming Ana Ng. -Kate Sith Queen of Spades TMBG Ambassador to the State of Michigan Keeper of Ewan McGregor's Smile * ------------------------------------------------------------ "I'm gonna die if you touch me one more time Well, I guess that I'm gonna die no matter what." -J. Linnell "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -The Magical Sitar "This pig-shaped bush frightens and confuses me." -G. Threepwood _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: Re: TMBG: oh my, what is this? Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:10:53 -0400 Message-ID: umm.. I don't know how long you've been away, but how could you not notice that No! is a children's album? Unless if you've been in a cave somewhere, that is.... >From: Jessica Keenan >Reply-To: Jessica Keenan >To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: oh my, what is this? >Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:43:43 -0400 > >I'm sorry, but I haven't been around for awhile, and I just got "No!" I >can't say "it sucks" becuase that would be blasphemy but, but did they and >Their entire production crew receive frontal lombotamies before releasing >this? I'm so hurt. I'm sure that everyone else has said this, and that >I"m just being very redunant, but I need some words of assurance that this >is not what They are all about and that they are still *q-word* intelligent >men with an amusing sense of humor. I think I may cry. I got third row >seats to a concert on wednesday, and I want to know if this is what I >should expect? Oh, my. It helps if I repeat the lyrics to Birdhouse over >and over. Not to but to fine a point on it... Argh. I'm sorry. This is >not good at all. > >~MST3Kenobi@comcast.net >Official Ambassador to the Sci-Fi community >PS if you see me at the Harrisburg Show, I'll be the lanky female with >coke-bottle glasses and a home-made Flood (ahh, the good ol' music) T-shirt >crying in a corner and humming Ana Ng. _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-18 ******************************