Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-29 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 29 Thursday, 29 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM Re: TMBG: love & TMBG... Re: TMBG: Pop-Up Ads - Do you HATE them ??? TMBG: People Are Wrong website TMBG: ATB $10 off with flyer at the door In Rochester New York Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200208280917.CAA21293@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "5Elem Fire Hose Co., Ltd" Subject: TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:56:08 +0800 5Elem Fire Hose Co., Ltd

Company: 5Elem Fire Hose Co., Ltd.
Address: 73 tongyang west road jiangyan city jiangsu China 225500
President: Mr. Sha Yuehua
Tel: 0086-523-8812200 /8811133 /8812244 /8855555(domestic)
Fax: 0086-523-8818855
URL: http//:www.chinafire.com
E-mail: ws5555@trade-net.dnsart.com
  • Chinese ancient thinker think Universial are made of metal,wood,water,fire,earth. The five material are called "five elements", which show the origin of material and integration of varity. "five elements" is forever world.

• Our company named is five element. "5elem" and "5Elements" is our brand.

"5Elem Fire Hose Co., Ltd" is the credit standing manufacturer specialized in fire hose in China with over 110 employees, and its annual production capacity are beyond 5 million meters. We are able to produce hoses who3se dimensions are from 3/4 through 4, and whose working pressure are from 0.6MPa to 2.1MPa.

As one of outstanding member of CFPA and NFPA, we are expanding in unbelieveable speed whatever in technology innovation and company management. That is the reason why we are able to supply and service the customer more than twenty countries around the world with five million meters output per year.

We produce various kind of fire hose, colored /white fire hose with natural rubber or EPDM rubber lining, double jacket fire hose and agriculture hose, also can supply coupling and branchpipes as various country standard. Our products are very popular in European, North American ,Middle east, Asian, and African market. 100 percent of our products are exported to other countries and areas.
    Modern management ways are actively carried out in our co. ISO9002 is fully implemented. At the same time, inspection center with various equipment is available. Mr. Sha Yuehua, general manager and all staffs to devote our selves to supply quality products and qualify service for overseas and domestic clients and establish first class modern enterprise.

• ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: love & TMBG... Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:41:55 -0400 Message-ID: I was at a show in Tennesee where a couple had been married earlier that day and the show was their celebration. They played Another First Kiss as a tribute to them, and they made out. TMBG helped me out a lot. I talked about them all the time while I was in a class with a girl I liked, and when I played Then for her, she said it was the best music she'd ever heard, and bought it the next day. Then we went to go see the free show in Atlanta together, and I asked her out a few days later. And now we're in a band, ready and able to make pure, crystalline, TMBG-inspired alt-pop. >From: "janet lavendar" >Reply-To: "janet lavendar" >To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org >Subject: TMBG: love & TMBG... >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:35:51 -0400 > >My friend just got engaged to a guy she met at a Weezer concert (of all >places!) That got me thinking about concert romances, so I was >wondering...has anyone here ever courted, dated, proposed to or married >someone you met at a TMBG concert? Or have you heard of anyone who has? I'm >sure the magical tink of the glockenspiel must have united a few lovelorn >souls... > >_________________________________________________________________ >Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. >http://www.hotmail.com _________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: Re: TMBG: Pop-Up Ads - Do you HATE them ??? Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:48:12 -0400 Message-ID: AMEN!!!!!!!!! >From: TMBG37@aol.com >Reply-To: TMBG37@aol.com >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: Pop-Up Ads - Do you HATE them ??? >Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:35:32 EDT > >YES, I HATE POP-UPS! I ALSO HATE SPAM! _________________________________________________________________ Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com ------------------------------ From: "Patty Castillo" Subject: TMBG: People Are Wrong website Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:20:40 -0400 Message-ID: [Unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html), contents not processed] ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208281747.g7SHlPJ87569@ussenterprise.ufp.org> From: fusionbase@atbfans.co.uk Subject: TMBG: ATB $10 off with flyer at the door In Rochester New York Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:47:40 -0400 This is a multi-part message in MIME format --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ATB live @ Club Universe 8/31/02
    --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ATB live @ Club Universe 8/31/02
    --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf-- ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-29 ******************************