Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-3 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 3 Saturday, 3 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: developing and offering the full range of multimedia storage TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. RE: TMBG: return of The Oblongs RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200208020734.AAA03150@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: =?Big5?B?tq69bKRoqtGl96azra2kvaVx?= Subject: TMBG: developing and offering the full range of multimedia storage Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:21:47 +0800 ARTIST MARKETING CO., LTD
!@ Dear sir(s),
!@

With great pleasure and pride we would like to introduce the most professional manufacturer of multimedia storage products & R.T.A. interior furniture ARTIST MARKETING CO., LTD.
We are developing and offering the full range of multimedia storage products with exclusivity & functional designs. And, the famous customers design the most of R.T.A. furniture. All of customers are satisfying in our job through our professional technological knowledge and efficiency teamwork. You can reply our 15years (earlier 11years in Taiwan) of operator experience for above products made.
We are offering the all-aspects service to customers. That is including the prompt delivery time (35-40days), OEM packaging design, special package service, prefect quality control and the most of competitive price/s offered.
Join us in the teamwork and we will achieve long-term benefits for each other.
We are always at your services.

Best Regards,
ARTIST MARKETING CO., LTD.
Sunny YANG/Marketing manager

!@
ARTIST MARKETING CO., LTD.
Address: 29, LANE 89, PAO-CHING STREET, TAIPEI, TAIWAN R. O. C.
TEL: +886-2-87875760, 27634853
FAX: +886-2-87875768, 27615230
E-mail address: AR1728@trade-net.dnsart.com
Web-site: http://www.grandartist.com
!@
------------------------------ Subject: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. From: "Erik J. Chuss" Message-ID: Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 04:01:28 -0400 I will be out of the office starting 08/02/2002 and will not return until 08/06/2002. I will be returning to the office on 8/7/02 and will respond to your email as soon as possible after I return. If you need to contact someone immediately please call (732) 799-3939. ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:51:16 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Hey guys, this is our chance... We can crazyglue his mouse to the desk, & rearrange the letters on his keyboard, & sign his office email address up for all sorts of mailing lists, like for Chinese rubber band manufacturers & bizarre African scams, so that when he comes back his mailbox will be overflowing & his office Computer Guy will be really, reeeeealllly mad at him for clogging up the Whole Office's Mail Server..... C'mon, guys, it'll be fun! Hey, maybe Bryce can rig up a mailbot to out thousands of "send this to everyone you know & find out how many friends you have by how many people send it back" chain letters in Erik's name, you know, the ones with the really sappy cherubs & butterflies & cute little kissing toddlers all over them? What say, Bryce? You up for some fun? I mean, damn, he *told* us exactly how long we have til he gets back. By the time he comes back, we'll have the dishes washed & the empty beer bottles hidden at the bottom of the garbage can, & we can be sitting on the couch reading Newsweek or something, just like nothing had ever happened. Don't know how we'll disguise the big "NO!" that Nathan & DrW shaved into the dog, though..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > -----Original Message----- > From: Erik J. Chuss [mailto:echuss@telcordia.com] > Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 4:01 AM > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. > > > I will be out of the office starting 08/02/2002 and will not > return until > 08/06/2002. > > I will be returning to the office on 8/7/02 and will respond > to your email > as soon as possible after I return. If you need to contact someone > immediately please call (732) 799-3939. > > ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: return of The Oblongs Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:13:10 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Anyone interested in the truly bizarre, feel free to check out the Oblongs. At least, I hope they're still as bizarre as they were (albeit briefly) last time they aired. If you like Invader Zim, I think it's safe to say you'll like the Oblongs. Actually, now that the Osbornes has been on TV, I don't know if the Oblongs will seem *quite* so bizarre anymore. The more I think about it, the more eerie similarities I can find between the two.... Karin H just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned -----Original Message----- From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com [mailto:FreeMiniPops@aol.com] Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 5:30 PM To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: return of The Oblongs I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but new episodes of The Oblongs will begin airing Sunday at 10:30 p.m. on Cartoon Network. Whether or not they're still using TMBG's theme music - I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. - - - A L E X [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] He also left a phone number where he can be reached. Dangerous if any phone solicitors happen to be on this list...... >From: "Karin Highfield" >Reply-To: "Karin Highfield" >To: "Erik J. Chuss" , >Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. >Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:51:16 -0400 > >Hey guys, this is our chance... >We can crazyglue his mouse to the desk, & rearrange the letters on his >keyboard, & sign his office email address up for all sorts of mailing >lists, like for Chinese rubber band manufacturers & bizarre African scams, >so that when he comes back his mailbox will be overflowing & his office >Computer Guy will be really, reeeeealllly mad at him for clogging up the >Whole Office's Mail Server..... >C'mon, guys, it'll be fun! > >Hey, maybe Bryce can rig up a mailbot to out thousands of "send this to >everyone you know & find out how many friends you have by how many people >send it back" chain letters in Erik's name, you know, the ones with the >really sappy cherubs & butterflies & cute little kissing toddlers all over >them? > >What say, Bryce? You up for some fun? I mean, damn, he *told* us exactly >how long we have til he gets back. By the time he comes back, we'll have >the dishes washed & the empty beer bottles hidden at the bottom of the >garbage can, & we can be sitting on the couch reading Newsweek or >something, just like nothing had ever happened. > >Don't know how we'll disguise the big "NO!" that Nathan & DrW shaved into >the dog, though..... > > Karin H >** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Erik J. Chuss [mailto:echuss@telcordia.com] > > Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 4:01 AM > > To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > > Subject: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. > > > > > > I will be out of the office starting 08/02/2002 and will not > > return until > > 08/06/2002. > > > > I will be returning to the office on 8/7/02 and will respond > > to your email > > as soon as possible after I return. If you need to contact someone > > immediately please call (732) 799-3939. > > > > _________________________________________________________________ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-3 *****************************