Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 6 Tuesday, 6 August 2002 Today's Topics: TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . RE: TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white with natural rubber or EPDM rubber TMBG: Experimental Workshop and Shoe Show, NYC TMBG: foldable hand truck and platform truck Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200208050803.BAA10693@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd." Subject: TMBG: electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill . Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:50:19 +0800 index.gif
!! !!

Honghao Elec.Mfg.Co.Ltd. is specialized in making electric household appliances.such as electric cooking plate , electric fan heater and electric grill .and year capbility over 1,200,000 sets.all our products are exported .the most products were exported to europe,south American, canada ,korea ,middle-east etc.
Welcome you to our homepage:www.globalsources.com/honghao.co
to know more message.

ADD:The east of zhongxing road,Guzhen Town,Zhongshan528421,Guangdong,China.
TEL:86-760-2349289 , 86-760-2355882
FAX: 86-760-2355886
EMAIL: hh1758@trade-net.bsd.st
HOMEPAGE: www.globalsources.com/honghao.co

!!
------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: Best Fire hose, colored /white with natural rubber or EPDM rubber l... Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:58:48 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" Oh, but check out the Zen perfection of it... even aside from our deep inner *need* for fire hoses: >Chinese ancient thinker think Universial are made of >metal,wood,water,fire,earth. The five material are called "five >elements", which show the origin of material and integration of >varity. "five elements" is forever world I believe Chinese ancient thinker would give even Stephen Hawking pause for reflection... Karin H ** FIVE ELEMENTS IS FOREVER WORLD ** ------------------------------ Message-Id: <851513.FBCEXVTV@freethemedia.org> Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:13:35 -0400 From: Joshua Fried Subject: TMBG: Experimental Workshop and Shoe Show, NYC Dear People-- I'm offering a workshop in headphone-driven performance on Sunday Afternoon, August 11 in NYC. For the many people who have asked to try out this technique, here is a chance! Our space will be air-conditioned. Headphone-Driven Performance: Led by Joshua Fried Sunday August 11, 12pm - 3pm; $15 HERE Arts Center 145 6th Avenue between Spring & Broome NYC http://www.here.org/ Reservations 212/647-0202 or TicketWeb http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=schedule&venue=here This work has been presented at HERE, the L.A. County Art Museum, Lincoln Center and The Kitchen. Respond instantly and fully to pre-recorded sounds on headphones, with no anticipation and no looking back. Actors, performers and musicians alike find the technique liberating. Feel free to write back with questions. = == = == = == = == = == = == = == = == A L S O = == = == = == = == = == = == = == = == RADIO WONDERLAND HERE Artist Residency Program (HARP) Work In Progress Series Monday and Tuesday, August 19th and 20th. 8:30pm; $8 also appearing: Deke Weaver HERE Arts Center 145 6th Avenue between Spring & Broome NYC http://www.here.org/ Tickets 212/647-0202 or TicketWeb http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=schedule&venue=here I will be sampling and perverting live commercial FM radio using powerBook, boombox, knobs, drumsticks, and shoes. (In other words, the usual, and still in-progress!) I'd like to mention also that I realize that many of you are far away. I don't expect anyone to fly out to see me, but I wanted you to know what I'm up to. Peace, Joshua Fried http://composer.home.acedsl.com/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Somehow, you're on Joshua Fried's mailing list. Don't want to be? Just reply with a blank message and it will be taken care of, with sincere apologies. Want to know more? See http://composer.home.acedsl.com/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208060301.UAA13284@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: =?Big5?B?ucWn3rDqu9qms62tpL2lcQ==?= Subject: TMBG: foldable hand truck and platform truck Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:32:54 +0800

Dear Importer Manager,

Good day ! We are pleased to learn your company from the Trade Center in The United States and know that you are purchasing a series of foldable hand truck products.

Farmax is a worldwide supplier of hardware products with factories in China / ShenZhen. We offer the best prices you will find anywhere. We'll save your company money---it's the point. We would like to introduce our products- foldable hand truck and platform truck to you.

Products Introduction
1. Easy to use.--- Our top quality hand trucks are ideal for shop, warehouse, factory, farm, office and other busy areas. These trucks are made to move heavy loads with easy.
2. Saving space and easy to carry.--- Folding type, lightweight and compact units for easily to keep or transfer by car.Perfect for the traveling heavy samples and material.
3. Light weight.--- Made of high quality aircraft aluminum, smart and reliable, it doesn't rust.
4. Loading capacity is 150KGS( 330Lb).---It's suitable for a wide range of work places.
Our products are manufactured to perform to " Professional Standards ". Please see the file and after reviewing the file, if you would like more information about our products, we will be most happy to be of service to you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely Yours,
Vincent, Hsieh / Future 97 Int'l Ltd.
Tel: 886-2-2971-5400 ( REP. )
Fax: 886-2-2971-5431

e-mail: fa1517@trade-net.orgdns.org

------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-6 *****************************