Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #56-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 56, Number 8 Thursday, 8 August 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: images from Petaluma show TMBG: We Produce high quality compact energy saving 80% electricity lamps TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #56-7 RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. Re: TMBG: images from Petaluma show TMBG: Best bags~~~!!! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:59:07 -0700 From: toonie Subject: Re: TMBG: images from Petaluma show Great photos! I dig your Comic Con pictures, too. What camera are you using? Great job! -courtney >Message-ID: <3D50498F.8020803@laughingsquid.org> >Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:11:27 -0700 >From: Scott Beale >Organization: Laughing Squid >Subject: TMBG: images from Petaluma show > >Hey guys, here are some digital images that I shot at the Petaluma, CA show >(McNear's Mystic Teather) from a couple of weeks ago: > >http://www.laughingsquid.org/pix/2002_07/tmbg/ > >Cheers, >Scott > ><===:<- <===:<- <===:<- <===:<- > >Scott Beale >primary tentacle > >Laughing Squid >http://www.laughingsquid.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208070942.CAA16079@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: "Henan Ancai Group Co., Ltd" Subject: TMBG: We Produce high quality compact energy saving 80% electricity lamps Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:29:12 +0800 index

is a specialized green-illumination joint venture, invested by Henan Ancai Group Co., Ltd and German High-Lux Company. The phase cnproject has invested 30 million dollars, imported lots of advanced technology and equipments from German High-Lux Company so that it could manufacture 15 million pcs high quality compact energy saving lamps per year. The product has passed CCEE, CE, EMC, ETL and FCC Approval Standards and its features have reached the international leading level.

:
It can save 80% electricity than a standard incandescent lamp to get the similar luminous effect. Its average life reaches 8000 hours and is 10 times as long as that of an incandescent lamp.
: Its light is soft, comfortable, flashing-free and good to your eyes.
: 100% rare earth tri-phosphors for 82+ CRI.
: The patent technologyof 8-tube form-shaping has been adopted so that its appearance is unique. It is compact, solid, pretty and hard to duplicate.

Address:Zhongzhou Road, Anyang City, Henan Province, P. R. China
Tel:+86-372-3933369+ Fax:+86-372-3935368
Web Site:aclc.brand.alibaba.com E-MAIL:ac1710@trade-net.kyed.com
E-MAor:ac1710@trade-net.kyed.com
------------------------------ From: "L Holstein" Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #56-7 Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:08:29 +1000 Message-ID: Now I always knew that they were a tallented bunch of people but the production of "unique fire resistant fabrics, clothings, blankets..." Just blows my mind. what will TMBG think of next ;) ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. Message-ID: From: "Erik J. Chuss" Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:15:13 -0400 Yeah, we could spam this guy something fierce! I like the chain letter idea the best. I say we get him gooooodd.....errrr.....uh....hey....Hey....HEY!?!!! This was my out of offfice memo!!! I say we shower him with money and gifts from the TMBG catalog!!!! ;-) Seriously, though...sorry about that. Erik "Karin Highfield" To: "Erik J. Chuss" , tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. 08/02/02 10:51 AM Hey guys, this is our chance... We can crazyglue his mouse to the desk, & rearrange the letters on his keyboard, & sign his office email address up for all sorts of mailing lists, like for Chinese rubber band manufacturers & bizarre African scams, so that when he comes back his mailbox will be overflowing & his office Computer Guy will be really, reeeeealllly mad at him for clogging up the Whole Office's Mail Server..... C'mon, guys, it'll be fun! Hey, maybe Bryce can rig up a mailbot to out thousands of "send this to everyone you know & find out how many friends you have by how many people send it back" chain letters in Erik's name, you know, the ones with the really sappy cherubs & butterflies & cute little kissing toddlers all over them? What say, Bryce? You up for some fun? I mean, damn, he *told* us exactly how long we have til he gets back. By the time he comes back, we'll have the dishes washed & the empty beer bottles hidden at the bottom of the garbage can, & we can be sitting on the couch reading Newsweek or something, just like nothing had ever happened. Don't know how we'll disguise the big "NO!" that Nathan & DrW shaved into the dog, though..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:14:38 -0400 Message-ID: From: "Karin Highfield" What "sorry"?? No damage done, just somebody to joke about when his back was turned. Unless all those Taiwanese fire supplies were also your out of office memo, in which case **get back to work, you're driving us crazy!!!** ahem... Hope you had a good vacation... Did you bring us any souvenirs?? Karin H come on, Rat Patrol > -----Original Message----- > From: Erik J. Chuss [mailto:echuss@telcordia.com] > Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 2:15 PM > To: Karin Highfield > Cc: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org > Subject: RE: TMBG: Erik J. Chuss is out of the office on vacation. > > > > Yeah, we could spam this guy something fierce! I like the > chain letter > idea the best. I say we get him > gooooodd.....errrr.....uh....hey....Hey....HEY!?!!! This was > my out of > offfice memo!!! I say we shower him with money and gifts from the TMBG > catalog!!!! ;-) Seriously, though...sorry about that. > > Erik > ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3D5176AF.10904@laughingsquid.org> Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:36:15 -0700 From: Scott Beale Organization: Laughing Squid Subject: Re: TMBG: images from Petaluma show > Great photos! I dig your Comic Con pictures, too. Thanks! I wonder if anyone has done a TMBG comic. The adventures of John and John, that would be great. I guess the Partial Man animation is the closest thing. > What camera are you using? It's a Canon PowerShot S30. I used to shoot with a Nikon Coolpix 990, but I switched to the new Canon since it is much smaller, has a better autofocus and less shutter lag. Scott <===:<- <===:<- <===:<- <===:<- Scott Beale primary tentacle Laughing Squid http://www.laughingsquid.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <200208080554.WAA18573@ussdefiant.ufp.org> From: =?Big5?B?vcOk06X4t36ms62tpL2lcQ==?= Subject: TMBG: Best bags~~~!!! Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:32:32 +0800 Untitled Document

Dear Sirs,

Greeting from Vedder Industry Co.,Ltd

Vedder Industrial Co., Ltd. is a professional packaging service company of PP/PE woven bags in Taiwan for over 20 years. Our products are mostly exported to Europe, Middle East, Africa, South America, Canada and USA. We provide:

(1) PP Woven Bag (for packing flour, sugar, salt, sand, fertilizer, animal feed..)
(2) Cement bag (PP/Kraft Paper Cement bag, 3 - 4 plies Kraft paper cement bag or kraft paper in roll )
(3) Jumbo bag (FIBCS -Bulk bag,container bag, big bag 500kg-2000 kg)
(4) Jute bag (Gunny bag, Burlap bag for packing coffee beans & seeds)
(5) Plastic bag (shopping bag, Raschel bag, garbage bag)
(6) PE Tarpaulin (for agriculture, green house and covering)
(7) PP/PE Block Bottom Valve bag (BBV bag for chemical auto-packing)
(8) BOPP Film (for packing food, candy, biscuit, chocolate)
(9) Leno Mesh Bag (for packing: onions, potatoes, fruit)
(10) Cotton bag (for packing: flour)

Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiry or need further information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

Best Regards,
Francis Lee

CONTACT US
Vedder Ind. Co.,LTD.
ADDRESS:6F, No. 187 MING-SHENG 1st Rd. Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tel:886-7-2263607
Fax:886-7-2271366
E-mail:pp1485@trade.getmyip.com
Homepage http://www.ppwovenbag.com
SHOWCASE
PP Woven Bag
For packing flour, sugar, salt, sand, fertilizers, animal feeds, and others
Width size from 45 to 110cm
Length: as per buyers' requests
Wave: 8 x 8 to 15 x 15
Denier: 700D to 1500D
Top: heat-cut and hemmed
Bottom: single fold and double fold
Printing: one side or both sides, in one color or four colors

Jute Bag
Gunny bag, burlap bag
For packing coffee beans, seeds, rice, and sugar
Can pack 50 to 100kg
!@

Jumbo Bag
FIBCS: bulk bag, container bag, big bag
Can pack 500kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg
!@

Leno Mesh Bag
For packing onions, potatoes, fruits and many more
Any color and size as per clients' requests
!@

PE Tarpaulin
For agriculture, greenhouse and covering
One piece or join together
Colors and sizes as per customers' requests

Paper cement bag
PP/Kraft Paper Cement Bag
3- to 4-ply kraft paper bag
80g/sq. meter
For packing 50kg cement
Sewn top and bottom
!@
------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #56-8 *****************************