Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #57-14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 57, Number 14 Sunday, 15 September 2002 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Dial-A-Song:20 Years Of They Might Be Giants Re: TMBG: Dial-A-Song:20 Years Of They Might Be Giants Re: TMBG: Dial-A-Song:20 Years Of They Might Be Giants TMBG: arrrrrgh! tmbg.org email spam! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Justin McElroy" Subject: Re: TMBG: Dial-A-Song:20 Years Of They Might Be Giants Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:35:26 -0400 Message-ID: This is extremely dissappointing. I was so excited when I saw the title, but please, does anyone want this? Where's King of Wingo? That's all I want. King of Wingo. One of my favorite TMBG songs and I just want a decent copy of it. Honestly, if you seriously are wanting to listen to TMBG-just buy an album. The last thing we needs is this cheesy greatest hits compilation. Greatest Hits albums are for housewives...and little girls. Your Pal, Justin McElroy _________________________________________________________________ Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <78.2cae4cff.2ab54298@aol.com> Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:55:36 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Dial-A-Song:20 Years Of They Might Be Giants In a message dated 9/14/02 1:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tmbgman@hotmail.com writes: > Greatest Hits albums are for housewives...and little girls. Agreed. There's a real method to tell if you're a D-- I mean, TMBG fan. It's long and complicated, bt it involves torching a stolen Buick. DRW [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: <1a0.8a4af66.2ab56230@aol.com> Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:10:24 EDT Subject: TMBG: arrrrrgh! tmbg.org email spam! hey list, i got a question. the other day i got a @#$%-load of spam from 'smtp-server (smtp-server@ufp.org)', all with attatchments (of course i didn't download), emailed to my tmbg.org address. i thought it was just a random surge of spam whatever, but i just signed on and got literally about 200-300 more, all from that address. i'm kind of technologically impaired, so i'm not sure what it means, but it HAS to stop. of course they all say "reply to this to be removed" but the addy is bogus. is thee tmbg server being spammed, and are all the other tmbg.org email addresses getting this? i'd hate to delete my handy alias of 6 or so years, but when i get so much freakin spam it freezes my computer, it really burns me up. also: does anyone know how to block this on outlook express (specifically v. 5.02 for mac) thanks er something sarah ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #57-14 ******************************